[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A co-worker of mine is offering to sell me a q6600 with a small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: comman62cov.jpg (84 KB, 524x760) Image search: [Google]
comman62cov.jpg
84 KB, 524x760
A co-worker of mine is offering to sell me a q6600 with a small HDD and a fake windows 7 install for $100CAD. Good deal or no?
>>
>>55051562
>taking communism seriously
plebs
>>
>>55051571
Am I the only one that thinks Lenin and Richard Stallman have very similar personalities?
>>
Not really. Go look at used Dell/HP workstations on eBay. You can do at least that well.
>>
>>55051583
Communism always works the same. You have the softy idealists who want totalitarianism to bring relief of suffering and good things for all... and then, after the revolution, they are lined up against the wall and shot by the sociopaths who want power for power's sake.
>>
If you could sum up communism in one word, what word would it be?
>>
>>55051611
With capitalism, at least you know you're dealing exclusively with sociopaths, and the softy idealists just bitch through journalism degrees.
>>
>>55051562
>CAD
If your computer prices follow the exchange rate, that seems about right. It'd be worth ~$80 USD.
Since a Q6600 can still get by it's not a bad buy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.