[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>actually paying for software or digital media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: kek.webm (58 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
kek.webm
58 KB, 2048x1152
>actually paying for software or digital media
>>
Hotaru has better feet!
>>
File: loli_cake_monster_ebin.webm (479 KB, 2048x1414) Image search: [Google]
loli_cake_monster_ebin.webm
479 KB, 2048x1414
>>55051184
>static weebum
kill yourself
>>
>>55051184
>static webm
>>
>>55051234
This is why we need WebP
>>
File: 1465788818390.webm (61 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465788818390.webm
61 KB, 720x960
>>55051243
this
>>
>>55051184
welcome in 2016 fegit
>>
>What he says:"actually paying for software or digital media"

>What he actually meant: "Im too much of a poor fag to buy anything."

Get wrekt freecucks
>>
>pirate software
>get ransomware
>>
>live in murica
>my ISP doesn't take kindly to torrenting, and the MPAA/RIAA like to make examples out of people caught torrenting
>this requires me to pay for a VPN if I wanted to pirate
It's not worth it for me to pirate when it doesn't cost much more to buy stuff during sales/use subscription services, and I don't run the admittedly small risk of getting fucked by the court system and being forced to pay tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
>>
>>55051184
This is why all of my projects require users to register and be online in order to use them. Can't use the program if it requires connection with the servers in order to function.
>>
>>55051565
just use private trackers senpai
>>
>>55051184
>tfw static webms dont work on clover
Straight into the trash
>>
>>55051603
Aren't those mostly not open to the public and stuff? It's honestly too much work to find out which ones are reliable/safe. Doing stuff legally I also have the convenience of being able to just sign into an account and having my media library already there and for Steam I have cloud saves and all that jazz. I just don't spend enough of my life gaming/watching TV/etc for piracy to be worth it for me.
>>
>>55052133
Alpharatio is currently open. It's new, but has a good selection.
>>
>>55051275
spotted quality loss on the dog, good try but try harder faggot
>>
File: inf_cringe.png (265 KB, 604x338) Image search: [Google]
inf_cringe.png
265 KB, 604x338
>>55051184
>>55051234
this no-movement webm bs is a fucking net exploit waiting to happen.
>>
>static webm
>firefox's built in "player" will not allow a webm to scroll, it's always sized to fit
>tfw
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.