[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good mini-dv handheld camcorders that have good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 41BVS9PBF5L[1].jpg (25 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
41BVS9PBF5L[1].jpg
25 KB, 500x355
Are there any good mini-dv handheld camcorders that have good quality and excellent zoom?
(I'm looking into getting one,don't be mean)
>>
I think we used to use those Sony mini DV cams back in school, but honestly, any secondhand flagship smartphone is going to give you better quality, and it'll be easier to import your footage.

What are you planning to use it for?
>>
>>55044521
>but honestly, any secondhand flagship smartphone is going to give you better quality
You sure about that? Smartphones have inherently shit sensors and virtually all of them lack any form of optical zoom.
>>
>>55044568
if you just want good sensor and zoom why not newish handhelds that records to microsd or hdd? if you had minidv archive you would just want the cheapest camera to rip existing records.
>>
>>55044632
I'm not OP, I'm just pointing out the flaws in your logic.
>>
An entry level DSLR with a kit lens will give you much better video quality than most dv cams
>>
>>55044067
Actual camera/postproduction technician for national and international tv productions here:

Mini-dv is a dying support and you should steer away from that.
Do you know that an handheld mini-dv camera support only sd and only prosumer and above go 720p?
I get that you don't want to spend much, but the cheapest sdcard camera in your local electronic shop is probably better in every way (and i can only find tapes in old supermarkets or online nowadays)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.