[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I autismal for wanting to sleeve my cables /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: lutro0-cables2.jpg (38 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
lutro0-cables2.jpg
38 KB, 625x417
Am I autismal for wanting to sleeve my cables /g/?
>>
By /g/ standards? You have to at least be a little autistic to be here in the first place.

Doesn't mean it looks bad or you shouldn't if you care about aesthetics. Throw your extra cash at it.
>>
>>55030573
No, you're an artist and your PSU cables are your canvas.
>>
I like my sister.
>>
>>55030573

Maybe a little, but that's not a bad thing. Do what you feel is right, anon.
>>
File: 1459726657526.png (162 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1459726657526.png
162 KB, 780x720
>>55030756
In a family way, right?
>>
>>55030573
you are an autist independent of any conditions.

you are at 4chan.
>>
>>55030864
You're autistic for even suggesting that.
>>
>>55030864
No, in a I wanna fuck her up the ass way.
>>
>>55030911
Why did I even ask...
>>55030908
I guess I am then.
>>
File: LIiOC.png (45 KB, 593x323) Image search: [Google]
LIiOC.png
45 KB, 593x323
>>55030864
I'm not sure anymore.
>>
as a professional in IT, I like things looking clean and nice, and cable sleeves look good. I don't have any on my computer at the moment, and my aux cables for the video cards are the kind that piggyback on one cable, making that strange loop instead of a flushed kind of look.

Of course you could also be a faggot and use that cable comb that makes your shit look worse.
>>
>>55030573
Evens or odds? Open or closed? Horizontal or diagonal?
>>
not at all. if you want your build to be aesthetic, then do what you want.
I personally think cables like that for any purpose look great, I use them for my psu and also all my guitar cables are like this.
>>
>his case has a window
>he cares about what his cables look like beyond basic functional cable management
>he has lights in his case
>>
>>55031011
>2016
>not accepting gays
>>
dont buy from online stores that charge hundreds for a set
do it your self. go buy some paracord, a lighter, ect
>>
>>55031011
>Not cutting a hole in the side of your case for a window if it doesn't have one
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.