[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /g/ going to buy the RX 480?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1465599856673.jpg (183 KB, 960x655) Image search: [Google]
1465599856673.jpg
183 KB, 960x655
Is /g/ going to buy the RX 480?
>>
Damn straight, my publicly defecating friend.
8GB model on the 29th.
>>
>>55019674
Poo goes in loo my basmati-loving friend, not into my tower case.
>>
>>55019674
Maybe. When does it come out?
>>
Either the 480 or the 490 if it gets announced soon.
>>
it seems to be between the r9 390 and the gtx 980

if that's true, then it is the definitive 1080p 60fps card. in which case, yes, i'll buy it.
>>
No, I have a r290x, openGL, Vulkan and compute are basically broken on windows and linux. They have been baiting people with claims the new linux drivers would be out really soon since the start of the year.

Basically if you want to do anything besides play dx12 games on windows 10 it barely works.
>>
>>55019674
Yes. I was going to grab a 1070 yesterday, but the UK prices are obscene, so I'll grab a 480 and wait to see what happens with Vega/Big Pascal.
>>
>>55019674
No, probably Vega or something, but if my budget was lower I'd be interested.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.