[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys i'm trying to get into coding but it's getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 233785100.jpg (32 KB, 550x707) Image search: [Google]
233785100.jpg
32 KB, 550x707
Hey guys i'm trying to get into coding but it's getting to be really lonely coding
I like it but it's just lonely
What level of coding do you get to before you can code with some friends or people online or something?
>>
>needing to bring muh friends into programming
Fuck off normalfag
>>
>>55013106
I don't really have many friends now and the ones I do don't code

I was talking about like interactive coding or something bro..
Something where you can code with others
>>
>>55013065
Github, senpai.
>>
>>55013129
Yes we get it, you wanna avoid learning shit yourself
Ask yourself why programmers are like the loneliest people on earth
It's not just autism
>>
>>55013065
>Make a blog
>Publish code to github
>Post on Blog.
>Make sure google indexes it.

And then live life.
>>
>>55013129
>interactive coding
nigga what?

If you're that lonely just hack ppl and join the underground hacker fight scene
>>
Maybe you are insecure about yourself and need attention like a little kitten. Do your own shit and talk with some student from your school or college.
>>
>>55013164
>ust hack ppl and join the underground hacker fight scene
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>55014362

should we tell him?
>>
>>55014410
I'm willing to do anything.

>I need this.
>>
>>55014410
rule 1 of haqklub
>>
>>55014449

It's nothing personal, kid
>>
>>55013065
go out into real life and find people that have some sort of tech related job. Chances are they will know something of value to teach you if you can be persuasive and likeable.
>>
>>55013065

>i'm trying to get into coding
>it's getting to be really lonely
>I like it but it's just lonely
>What level of coding do you get
>level of coding
>you can code with some friends or people online or something?
>you can code with some friends

>>55013129

>interactive coding
>Something where you can code with others

Jesus Christ I don't know what the fuck am I reading. I think you're looking for a sport or a videogame or something, not "coding".
>>
>>55016114
It's
Realllllyyyy Hot

> videogame
Yeah... I fucked up my life playing video games for like 3 years.

I ...ill figure it out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.