[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>apply to beta test a TV for the umpteenth time >not included
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: woj.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
woj.png
34 KB, 633x758
>apply to beta test a TV for the umpteenth time
>not included

>apply to beta test my sixth wireless AC router in a year
>approved
>apply to beta test a wifi thermostat (third in a year)
>approved
>mfw

why must life be suffering? why can't I get in the cool ones like VR goggles and TVs instead of the same shit over and over again?
>>
>>55010356
where can i apply for this stuff?
>>
>>55010356
Where are you applying to beta test this shit?
>>
>>55010378
>>55010388
I mainly use Centercode's BetaBound. Unsub from all the bullshit software betas (total waste of time IMO).

Every once in a while you'll get invited to apply directly with a manufacturer on their own beta instance (company.centercode.com) and then you make a user and apply for tests there.

Then if you end up on the really good list at certain companies they just email you and ask if you want to test shit, no application required.
>>
You need to be a pleb to betatest the "cool stuff" that is marketed towards plebs. Very simple
>>
File: 09.jpg (28 KB, 470x308) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
28 KB, 470x308
>>55010378
>>55010388
You have to be a beta to test it. But not only that, you have to be a beta-beta. So a middle of the road, middle of the road-er.
Just go buy the tech you want, with you're waifu or girlfu or whatever, and leave the beta testing to the betas
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.