[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you fucking jelly /g/ just put my order down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: stJx5Me[1].png (485 KB, 659x662) Image search: [Google]
stJx5Me[1].png
485 KB, 659x662
are you fucking jelly /g/ just put my order down
>>
File: syUuRes[1].png (336 KB, 560x634) Image search: [Google]
syUuRes[1].png
336 KB, 560x634
can't wait cause it goes with my kimono
>>
>>55007254
where 2 cop?
>>
>>55007265
>thinking spoonfeeding you wouldn't be directly opposed to the philosophy of the book
>>
>>55007254
Do they sell t-shirts as well?
>>
File: NK9n6qw[1].png (523 KB, 589x872) Image search: [Google]
NK9n6qw[1].png
523 KB, 589x872
literally get chills thinking how much pussy ill get with my sicp trenchcoat
>>
File: telisero.png (391 KB, 422x624) Image search: [Google]
telisero.png
391 KB, 422x624
>>55007254
how much did you pay?
>>
>>55007400
dude you posted a pic of the item in question, you should be able to see how much it is on the site
>>
:^)
>>
File: Lain Tee.png (1 MB, 1190x1190) Image search: [Google]
Lain Tee.png
1 MB, 1190x1190
I would much rather get this if it existed.
>>
>>55008297
Damn now I want a Lain one. Definitely find that one tacky even though that's clearly the intention.

One problem with these shirts is that the ones people upload to the site are going to look really bad at anything but a distance. For instance the recommended resolution is 250dpi which is around 14000xsomething pixels for the t-shirt. The minimum for anything approaching profession is 72dpi which is around 4000xsomething pixels. I don't know at all what resolution the guy who uploaded the slick SICP artwork is but I doubt it's too high considering the size of the artwork that can be found on the web.

I am considering buying a physical copy of the book and taking high resolution photographs of the art and then posting it to /g/ but it'll still also be shit. I'm trying to also buy vinyl to photograph the album artwork in high resolution and that's expensive as fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.