[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never used this shit before and I'm in college,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: social-lg.jpg (31 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
social-lg.jpg
31 KB, 1200x630
I've never used this shit before and I'm in college, how do I start without looking like a loser with 0 "score"? Just send 50000 messages to a bot or something?

It's because I have been very anti social recently until i started testosterone replacement therapy. I had the hormone levels of a 100 year old man and it made me just not want to do anything all day and sit on my computer.

Now I actually want a life though and I think it would look fucking retarded if I gave someone my snapchat and I have only like 90 sent snaps. What's a good method to boost it?
>>
Do you have literally zero friends?
>>
>>55006743
well i have "acquaintances" not really friends

you don't understand the hell that is 0 testosterone though.

now that i am on testosterone injections, i can stay up for 48 hours STRAIGHT and be less tired and less lethargic than if i slept for 16 hours a day on 0 testosterone (which i did routinely).

looking back on it i was a insufferable piece of shit
>>
>>55006760
Then try making some real friends who have common interests first. Trying to force it with shit apps like this won't help you.
>>
>>55006780
that's not a problem now since i am a fucking beast compared to before since i am literally on steroids

the problem is i don't want to look like a fucking retarded ass autistic loser when i start using this app and have 0 sent messages

i have 0 understanding of this app and i want to boost that number to something not autistic
>>
>>55006760
Can I have some testosterone injections please, they sound cool
>>
>>55006790
My point is, if you had real friends you could just be honest, tell them you've just started using it and play around on it with those friends first.
>>
Does this mean you can fuck fat women now?
>>
>>55006815
yeah i don't really have any though, because I started this shit just before summer vacation, and it really only kicked in after the semester ended. I essentially wasted a year of college because of fucked hormones.

my only actual friends atm i talk to every day but they are fags just like me that i just met on video games in 2007 as a kid, i'm 19 now.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.