[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /guru/. In the past 10 years I've been in jail don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Hi /guru/. In the past 10 years I've been in jail don't ask why. Tell me what's going on in technology field.
>>
>>55006102
Windows 10 is being pushed by Microsoft, it's invasive on all your privacies.
Facebook take cares for all other privacies you used to have, it even will decide the outcome for the elections, as it will only warn democrats about not forgetting to vote.
Don't ask about google, since your long lost friend is now your enemy too.
>>
>>55006102
tell me what you know about technology, prisonchan
>>
Why were you in prison (that last guy who made a thread like this had a pretty believable but retarded story)
>>
GNU Hurd reached alpha

OP, what technology did you have access too in jail?
>>
>>55006102
Everything got fucky real quick. Geo politics in the technology industry has fucked it backwards.

Jail is better than what is to come.
>>
>>55006102
Systemd has become a kernel and has killed the Unix philosophy of doing one thing and doing it well. This has also spill onto Android apps becoming a swiss army type shit. Microsoft actively trying to kill GNU/Linux and BSD at the same time. Dennis Ritchie died in the same month as Steve Jobs but nobody gave a flying fuck about him, instead decided to praise faggot Steve Jobs which was just a salesman.
>>
>>55007044
Whos he?
>>
>>55006722
I'm curious too
>>
>>55006722
what was his story?
>>
dont you have internet in the prison? It was declared a human right but i guess nobody told you
>>
>>55006102
Technology is finally moving past the stone age and diversifying by letting more women and POCs into the different fields. It's still dominated by privileged white males but their number is up and soon they'll finally have to work just as hard as any woman or POC to get a job in the tech field instead of getting everything handed to them because of their skin colour and dangly bits.

You should be excited that you were released just in time to witness this.
>>
VR is becoming a thing now (oculus rift << HTC vive)

the GPUs to drive the VR are getting affordable too with AMD and nvidia releasing new ones this month

any 100-200$ android phone is more powerful than your PC from 10 years ago, chinese brands like Xiaomi are not chinkshit anymore but compete with flagships while costing half as much

Space stuff is not limited to NASA anymore, reusable rockets, brick-sized satellites in bulk, expandable blow-up addons for the ISS

Self driving cars are being heavily invested in and are already driving better than the average human
>>
>>55007439
>Self driving cars are being heavily invested in and are already driving better than the average woman

FTFY
>>
>>55007044
>10 years
>talking about android
Anon, Android came out in 2008, you can't start the conversation about where android went if you believe OP's story.
>>
what the fuck I thought you could use the internet in prison. guess im not gonna rob that bank now. whats the fuckin point if i can't shitpost on /g/
>>
>>55007452
>tell me what's going on
What's present tense?
>>
>amd dieded
long live team blue and green
>>
>>55006102
Everything is going to India
>>
>past 10 years I've been in jail
Either aggravated murder in Europe
or
Possession of prescription medication in USA
>>
File: 11253465743.jpg (12 KB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
11253465743.jpg
12 KB, 217x217
>>55007729
kek
>>
I've finally finished installed Gentoo.
>>
>>55007358
>POCs
Piece Of Chits?
>>
File: 1464893926683.jpg (39 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1464893926683.jpg
39 KB, 540x360
>>55006933
>Gnu Hurd
>>
Arch Linux is still the best distro.
>>
>>55007316
The last time I saw one of these threads the guy was in for manslaughter.
>>
laughing sluts didn't become a meme until 2010 you lying shit
>>
>>55007357
Don't be retarded.
>>
>>55007358
>implying that's a good thing

Skin colour and gender should not influence whether or not you get a job. Discriminating against people for being white and male is just as bad as discriminating against someone for being black or a woman.
>>
>>55007316
I think he beat some kid up who keyed his car and got charged with assault (on a minor)
>>
>>55007447
oh, so they're still a while off yet, then
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.