[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, any temporary phone number thing that can be used to verify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Hiroshima_Nagasaki.jpg (173 KB, 477x409) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima_Nagasaki.jpg
173 KB, 477x409
Guys, any temporary phone number thing that can be used to verify posts on CL? I don't wanna use my own number.
>>
>>55003171
Google Voice, fucking idiot
>>
>>55003188
That is not very nice.
>>
>>55003188
And this still requires me to give google my number, I don't want to do that either.
>>
Dude, just use your fucking real number, even if you have to use it for registering a Google Voice number.

No one gives a shit, you can always block calls/change your number, and you're already on the grid no matter what.

What are you even selling on Craigslist to even be concerned with? Used shit? Drugs?
>>
>>55003399
I thought you guys would have something better than this.
>>
>>55003418
You're trying to solve a non-problem. Don't be surprised that there are no solutions.

Why are you trying to do this? What benefit is there?
>>
>>55003438
I don't want it to be connected to my number. But fine, yeah, on the grid, whatever.
>>
>>55003399
>>55003438
Literally kill yourself.

>>55003479
Just buy a prepaid burner dude.
>>
>>55003535
>tfw drawer full of prepaids
I'm so autistic but it feels so fucking good.
>>
>>55003546
Best store to get one at? Am Jewish
>>
>>55003171
if you use an ios device, and app called burner exists.

or use a free texting app like text+ or pinger
>>
>>55003618
I tried text now and it wasn't valid.
>>
>>55003581
Jesus Christ you're fucking hopeless. What are you trying to be? Whatever it isyou, clearly aren't cut out for it if you have to ask /g/ for advice.
>>
>>55003672
did you try the other app?

also i have seen plenty of people only have a n email on CL
>>
>>55003218
No it doesn't you fucking retard. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>55003755
Except it explicitly does, faggot. You need phone verification.
>>
>>55003888
What is the big deal about doing phone verification? Of course you need your real phone number, that's how it rings up your phone when someone calls your Google number. It's just a "fake" number that gets forwarded to your real phone. Nobody will know what your actual number is.

If they had things your way, every Indian and their mother would've reserved a Google number by now. In the US, there's only less than 8 million phone numbers in the pool, but I'm going off-track here.

If you're going to be such a goddamn paranoid pansy-ass, I suggest you stop using the Internet entirely and go back to the fucking rock you're living under. The NSA does not care what you masturbate to or who you are, they're only interested if you're an actual terrorist that's stupid enough to communicate plans over the American grid.
>>
Tell me, OP. What are you hiding?
>>
>>55004175
A fetish, if you must know.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.