[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Be me > Start coding a project I thought would be a cake-walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: rupees.jpg (47 KB, 725x346) Image search: [Google]
rupees.jpg
47 KB, 725x346
> Be me
> Start coding a project I thought would be a cake-walk
> Get close to finishing
> Find a bug during testing
> Fix bug
> Discover more bugs with each solution
> I am pajeet, destroyer of worlds

How do you keep write or fix code when you have no motivation left /g/tards?
>>
>>55001998
>> Be me
>>>/reddit/
>>
OP here - keep writing, not "keep write" :^)
>>
>>55001998
give it to an indian guy on fiverr to fix in under 30 minutes
>>
>>55001998
Nah, if you were Pahjeet, you wouldn't fix the bugs.
>>
>>55002012
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
I release the god damned thing and hope that no one finds the bugs that I have spread.

Thank goodness my workplace has a shitty QA team.
>>
>>55001998
Literally me.
>>
>>55002007
You know 4chan used to do that before Reddit right?
>>
>>55005620
4chan also used to put 'le' in front of everything but you don't see anyone do it now, do you
>>
>>55002007
>>55004261
>>55007939
Newfags
>>
>>55001998
testdriven development with a custom made mocking library to test a bajillion times with different data and logging the results with a filter for edge-case weird behaviour.

that and functional programming, do this and you'll spend little to no time on bugfixing
>>
>>55008845
but hours on writing tests
>>
>>55001998
>not testing your shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.