[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are GNU/Linux users so arrogant and entitled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1234566796.jpg (96 KB, 743x800) Image search: [Google]
1234566796.jpg
96 KB, 743x800
Why are GNU/Linux users so arrogant and entitled?
>>
>>54994772
SUPERIOR GENETIC OPERATING SYSTEMS
>>
>entitled
>arrogant

?????
>>
>>54994772
Why are NSA/OSX users so arrogant and entitled?
>>
>>54994772
Why are frogs so arrogant and entitled?
>>
File: using_that_word.jpg (45 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
using_that_word.jpg
45 KB, 500x420
>>54994772
>entitled
This is a word overused by SJWs and liberals. Try again, using a better word.
>>
>>54994772
Nanomachines
>>
File: contanza.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
contanza.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>54994772
Why are NSA/Windows users so entitled?
>>
>>54994772

It's only natural to be like that when you're superior.
>>
Linux users are autists. It's that simple. Why else would you try to make a server OS into a daily use system? It's fucking dumb.
>>
>>54997155
hmmmmm realy makes you think

i am now #cruzmissile
>>
It's /g/. everyone feels the need to endlessly blab on about how they're superior to other people. Then, those people go and circle jerk with like minded people. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>54994772
mister rogers effect
they're also probably the same kinds of people that treat retail workers like shit because it's legal, they think that because the US constitution and mommy told them they're special that the entire industry should bow to their obscure use cases

or they're just literal hipsters using GNU/Linux because it's trendy among nu-geeks
>>
>>54994772
You're mistaking /g/ as representation of linux user. The majority of /g/ is actually gamurrrsss and mobile failures. Linux users are a minority here and an even smaller, microscopic, minority compared to the linux community at large.
>>
>>54994772
sour grapes
>>
>>54997155
linux is a kernel for everything, my friend
>>
>>54994772
why is OP such a whiny beta
>>
>>54994772
Why are white people so arrogant and entitled?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.