[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do with the money I'm making from my internship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IDF_Airbnb_Brannan_800x1200_01.jpg (884 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
IDF_Airbnb_Brannan_800x1200_01.jpg
884 KB, 1200x800
What should I do with the money I'm making from my internship?
>>
>>54970682
get yourself some decent interview clothes and shoes.
good mattress, good comfortable daily shoes.
put a little towards your loans
invest in stuff to further your career after your internship if things don't work out.
>>
>>54970682
>What should I do with the money I'm making from my internship?
Make your own job.
>>
>>54970682
Learn how to invest in the market & buy some shares around September.
If you manage to grow your investments around 1 mil, you can basically just retire and live off the dividends.
>>
>>54970682

get some good dildos http://bad-dragon.com/
>>
>>54970682
i did two internships in college
honestly just blow 2/3rds of it your first semester back from the summer and then the last third + tax returns on the second semester

i made about 8k/mo and ended up losing 50% to taxes but ~5k/semester of spending money isn't bad
>>
Send it to me, I'm a NEET in need.
>>
Don't want to shit up a new thread with this, so asking here: recent chemical engineering grad, pursuing 3-4 job leads expecting 2 or more offers, received a surprise windfall of ~$10k. What's the best use of this? Hold onto as emergency fund and head-start on savings when starting full-time job? Put in a CD? Split up? Hit the blackjack table? Maybe not that last one.

No debt, few grand in savings right now, enough to cover my current rental and make it to a full-time gig.
>>
>>54971423
I'd keep at least enough for 3-6months of living expenses. The rest you could split into an IRA and some spending/fun money for whatever
>>
>>54971463
Yeah, that's the plan and what a family member's financial adviser suggested. Might blow up to 1k if there's something I really desire in the next 6-12 months but I'm probably gonna keep it liquid so that my full-time earnings can immediately go into 401(k) and other things besides an emergency fund.
>>
>>54970682
my family, since we are poorfags, is forcing me to pay almost all of it to my uni. Cucked by the education system once more!
>>
pay for winrar
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.