[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No. of visitors on Facebook by each country Despite taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-08-01-46-55.png (1006 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-08-01-46-55.png
1006 KB, 720x1280
>No. of visitors on Facebook by each country
Despite taking away most of the US tech jobs why is there no notable contribution from Pajeets other than the few who leave the shithole and work for the white masters here. Even the chinks and Russians tried to come up with other alternatives for Facebook and Google while Pajeets just consume US products
>>
>>54964398
Oh by the way i forgot to add the question. Why can't pajeet come up with his own contributions to the tech
>>
>>54964398
This picture triggers my autism. Terrible choice of projection method.
>>
>>54964668
Why
>>
>>54964720
Alaska is irrelevant considering amount of visitors from there to facebook yet its huge as fuck, bigger than india which is in reality 5 times as big and brazil which is 13 times as big.
>>
>>54964867
Alaska is US as far as I know
>>
>>54964398
Russia and China are in a complicated relationship with USA. And Russians and Chinese don't already English. India is basically a British colony, no wonder they use products from the Anglosphere.
>>
>>54964442
They're Asians mate, Asians don't come up with new stuff, they just use whatever others invent. Their whole culture is based on following instead of leading.

Those Asian kids to rote memorizing stuff aren't exactly creative you know
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.