[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /g/, which is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-07-02-00-10.png (58 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-07-02-00-10.png
58 KB, 480x800
So /g/, which is it?
>>
WHERE'S GOOGLE?
WHY ARE THEY BIASED AGAINST GOOGLE?
>>
>>54954118
None of the above
>>
FSF
>>
None. Intel is actively stifling innovation and we're now stuck with a shitty architecture that's fucking everywhere and has managed to kill most promising other ones.
>>
>>54954118
At least Samsung phones are now water resistant and have good battery life.
>>
>>54954638
>managed to kill most promising other ones
maybe they weren't so promising after all? :^)
>>
>>54954695
I meant promising from a engineering perspective, not a marketing perspective
>>
>>54954707
>promising from a engineering perspective, not a marketing perspective
useless shit you mean?
>>
>>54954724
ebin
>>
>>54954118
I guess Apple was the most innovative in the 80s-90s. Then everyone copied each other.
>>
>>54954735
don't get so mad, friend. i'm simply stating objective facts
>>
>>54954754
You mean subjective bullshit
>>
>>54954748

Well they all started off copying Xerox and others.
>>
>>54954766
imagine that instead of whining, you could have invested in those promising technologies
>>
>>54954778
I'm 20, dumbass
>>
>>54954808
ah, well in that case, you should know that not everything you consider "promising" from an "engieneering perspective" actually is, kid :^)
>>
>apple
Made massive improvements to how marketing can be done.
>Intel
Some improvements in power management.
>Microsoft
Sticker company who literally just puts Linux in their products to make them relevant
>Samsung
Found a way to make TVs obsolete faster.

I mean the most unexpected one was Samsung, so would give it to them.
>>
>>54954836
You've been arguing with more than one person you old fart, I never made those claims.
>>
>>54954841

>Samsung

What about their NAND innovations and 14nm process?
>>
>>54954848
Okay kiddo
>>
>>54954883
doesn't affect shitposting, anime watching, and video games (yet) so who cares
>>
>>54954118
out of those 4, Samsung
>>
File: anon_is_a_fag.webm (1 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
anon_is_a_fag.webm
1 MB, 900x506
>>54954638
>he blames x86 on intel
>>
>>54954883
Microsoft Research is a thing too.

But who cares about technology, we're on /g/
>>
microsoft

they found an innovative way of increasing their marketshare by forcing windows 10 on everyone
>>
Out of those four, Samsung for their innovations in manufacturing, not for their products, none of them for their products
>>
>>54954957
>they found an innovative way of increasing their marketshare by forcing windows 10 on everyone

They should get Nobel prize for it or several, because that some innovative shit right here. By upgrading WIndows PCs to up to date version of Windows OS they somehow produce new PCs with new users running Windows operating system. Out of a thin air. Have they come so far in their quantum research?
>>
>>54954561
Haha good joke my man.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.