[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No /sqt/ right now but I have to ask a question.. Which Chromium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: umaru questionmark.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
umaru questionmark.png
513 KB, 1280x720
No /sqt/ right now but I have to ask a question..

Which Chromium based browser is the least botnet one right now? I just need to install it to download a 1GB+ file off of MEGA once because I don't want to install an addon made by fucking Kimble/Kimdotcom on my Firefox.
>>
>>54943552 again

I used Comodo Dragon for these kinds of things back in the past, but there have been huge security concerns about Dragon/Chromodo or whatever it is called now lately.
>>
>>54943552
if it is only for that file just use chromium then purge
>>
>>54943552
Yandex browser. You can be damn sure russians dont let any of your info go to google and keep them themselves.
>>
>>54944359
> and keep them themselves
No better.
>>
>>54944392
well there is literally nothing stopping the us from getting any info they want one you. if its in russia that is at least a barrier
>>
File: 1451195226027.gif (102 KB, 998x585) Image search: [Google]
1451195226027.gif
102 KB, 998x585
With the Microsoft going full malware with their win10 updates these days. Should I actually consider switching to apple OSX before win7 goes obsolete? Non-apple unix shit is not an option because I actually need to run programs on it(video editing mostly).
>>
IM ABOUT TO DIE FUCK

I'm trying to repair a computer for a friend. It used to not boot at all, just a half second then back to no power. I got the PSU and Mobo replaced under warranty for free and now the machine boots just fine, except it doesn't output to the display it seems. I've swapped the ram with confirmed working ram, and I've tried No GPU and GPU -- What else can I try? Could it be the CPU that went to shit?
>>
>>54944427
The barrier of opposition isn't valid when you're not living on either side.
>>
>>54944470
Does the mobo have a video output? Did you try another video cable or monitor? Your first priority is to get to BIOS, remove all components but the ones related to video output.
>>
>>54944523
Yes, I have tried 2 monitors/cables, both which work for other machines and I have tried the mobo's own video output.
>>
why don't any computers use freon to keep cool instead of air and water?
>>
>>54944585
Are you getting any beeps, is the beeper connected, did you check them up?
>>
File: 1465160967125.jpg (483 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1465160967125.jpg
483 KB, 1280x960
>>54943552
opera is now chromium based
>>
>>54944628
No beeps, just realized theres no mobo speaker installed. Are they universal in terms of the connectors? I'm going to try and find a shop that has them around here.
>>
File: 91hfhejwNSL._SX522_[1].jpg (25 KB, 522x312) Image search: [Google]
91hfhejwNSL._SX522_[1].jpg
25 KB, 522x312
>>54944735
Yeah they are. Two connectors only. Dirt cheap.
>>
>>54944639

>see picture
>huge ruler dong jumps out
>you know you saw it too, fuckers
>>
I-Iridium
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.