[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some fucking headphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
These shitbuds just arrived in the post and the sound quality is worse than the ones I got with my phone, what happened /g/? Did I get fakes?
The seller refunded me straight away without me returning it which makes me suspicious, but which ones should I get now?
>>
And we need you to fuck off you fucking retard. Read tye goddamn sticky before you post.
>>
>>54941897
where did you get them and how much did you pay?
>>
>>54941934
£13 from UK ebay, ripped off I'm sure
>>
>>54941934
Traitor
>>
>>54941973
there should be a qr code tag on the cable you can scan that will tell you if they're fake or not. Not quite sure how it works, but it should tell you how many times the code was scanned before iirc (multiple times means its a fake).
>>
good job, you probably bought fakes

also the best sounding Xiaomis are the Xiaomi Hybrid Dual Drivers
>>
>>54942034
Pretty interesting, does this also works with the basic or dazle ones or however they are called?
>>
So let me get this straight, you paid more than the average price for them, to buy them from someone who isn't a verified Xiaomi reseller?

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>54941897

>What should I buy?

Actual pistons, market is fucking littered with fakes, also made that mistake the first time.
>>
>>54942094
How do you find verified sellers? im unable to find shit on their web.
>>
>>54942198

Wait a sec, I'm trying to see who I bought mine from, but apparently ebay ate my purchase history
>>
>>54941897
This should be in the /hpg/ thread.
>>
>>54942220

Got it, ebay seller was bigbargainonline, it was around 15-16€ + shipping
>>
>>54942198
I'm not sure if there are any real xiaomi verified stores other than their own, but I know for a fact that both pandawill and gearbest sell real ones from personal experience.
>>
>>54942254
Thank you <3

>>54942281
Last time i bought shit from pandawill i got ripped off and my shit never arrived, will try from gearbest since i also want a xiami band.
>>
>>54942301

No problem. If I'm not mistaken, that's Penon Audio's ebay seller account, so you should be fine
>>
File: 1461710540113.jpg (10 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1461710540113.jpg
10 KB, 480x468
>>54942044
>Hybreds
>Good
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.