[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: admit your deepest, darkest technology secrets. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 9
File: 1465118221899.jpg (4 MB, 4912x3680) Image search: [Google]
1465118221899.jpg
4 MB, 4912x3680
ITT:
admit your deepest, darkest technology secrets.

I'm better than everyone on /g/ at linux but haven't used it in over 2 years.
>>
Looks better on the left

Fucking weebs
>>
I use my intel 40gb SSDs i bought years ago as glorified usb drives.
>>
>>54941617
>I'm better than everyone on /g/ at linux
Protip: You're not.
>>
>>54941617
damn olivia wilde is ugly af
>>
>>54941647
Please. I bet you haven't even used GNU's C debugger.
>>
>>54941665
I have a patch that modifies TCP that's acked and currently waiting for inclusion after some more testing (because it's in the fast path), and I'm also working currently on a patch (not submitted yet) to fix an alignment bugs with Intel IOMMU mappings.

What have you done?
>>
>>54941689
You don't belong here then.
>>
My secret is that i never used linux other than ubuntu and elementaryos
>>
>>54941617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8
>>
>>54941701
I need downtime too sometimes, and reddit is way too serious for me (for the technical discussions I mean).
>>
>>54941617
>admit your deepest, darkest technology secrets.
>I'm better than everyone
my deepest darkest secret is that i'm not autistic but i still hang out on /g/ where that requirement seems pretty strictly enforced
>>
>>54941716
sensible kek

NOW GET OUT REEE
>>
>>54941617
>I'm better than everyone on /g/ at linux but haven't used it in over 2 years.

I do not believe it. Once I learned Bash scripting I couldn't let go. I use it all the fucking time. I cant see not using linux now that I know. Windows would be smart to adopt Bash as much as possible but I doubt they will. They have a history of making things shit.
>>
>>54941617
I am a classic case of sour grapes. I tried to switch to Linux, kept running into road blocks. I had the ambition to finally get rid of Windows because I don't play gaymes anymore. It was frustrating to deal with so much shit. Due to my despair and rage, I shit on Linux and Windows users everyday. Like sitting on the fence and throwing rocks at people on both sides.

I want to kill myself as quickly as possible.
>>
>>54941777
>Due to my despair and rage, I shit on Linux and Windows users everyday. Like sitting on the fence and throwing rocks at people on both sides.
This clarifies a whole deal to me actually. I think there are many more like you on /g/.
>>
>>54941689

Teach me your secrets.

Seriously where do I go to look for deep understanding about IOMMU. Ive started hardware pass throughs on vm and really want more info.
>>
>>54941706

Me either. Only Ubuntu flavors on laptops and desktops. I have FreeNAS running on a server though that I use and working on a job being a DBA of unix/linux servers.
>>
>>54941689
He installed Arch Linux.

Everyone take a few steps back.
>>
I use BSD but don't tell anyone. Plus, I tend to defend Windows in a "full retard" kind of way to just about everyone.
>>
>>54941825
Truth is the magic is gone. DOS, Windows 3.11 and 2000 were really amazing and fun to use. I actually looked forward to sitting on my computer. When I was president of the computer club, I was given access to the first zip drive in school to submit my project. It was the greatest time to be alive in the 90's.

Good times.
>>
File: 1449301856301s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449301856301s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>54941617

Same kinda. i go complete Stallman on all my friends all day everyday. I run *nix on 3 machines but when friends come over and chill in my home cinema and see me runing win 7 they are like whaaaat.

Yep audiophile firewire souncard that cant do linux (custom bootloader) - FUCK YOU PULSE AUDIO
>>
>>54941793
>Seriously where do I go to look for deep understanding about IOMMU
Well, first of all you need a basic understanding of how virtual memory on x86 works (paging, translation lookaside buffers, these things). An IOMMU is basically an extremely simplified MMU that works on IO addresses instead of virtual addresses.

(see ascii art figure in https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/DMA-API-HOWTO.txt)

I could tell you more, but it will take some minutes to type.
>>
>>54941843

Thanks I just need a place to start.
>>
File: Selection_010.png (292 KB, 858x475) Image search: [Google]
Selection_010.png
292 KB, 858x475
>>54941617
I shill for macs even if I don't own one because I want one so fucking desperately.
I read rumors website everyday and I dream about the new rMBP that's about to come out next week.
I saved up for almost two years so I can waste 2800€ that I can't afford, on a machine that I don't need and about which I have doubts.
>>
>>54941857
You'll get far by reading the Linux kernel DMA API.

You can also read my paper for NOSSDAV for related concepts, it should explain the PCIe part in quite simple terms:

http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2910650&CFID=617110252&CFTOKEN=62179977
>>
>>54941879
.t every mac user
>>
>>54941834

You are right, the magic is definitely long gone.
>>
>>54941879
Literally me
>>
>>54941879
this post makes me sad
>>
>>54941879
Does Terry shill for TempleOS on /g/? Does he know how we feel about him?
>>
my secret is that I don't dress up like a little girl when I code.
>>
>>54941937
>Does Terry shill for TempleOS on /g/?
He reads /g/ (in the rebeccablack archives), but never posts

>Does he know how we feel about him?
Yes, but his twisted mentally ill mind probably distorts that somehow.
>>
>>54941617
>I'm better than everyone on /g/ at linux but haven't used it in over 2 years.

I've had more sex then anyone on /g/ but I haven't in over 2 years
>>
I hax0red the whole world in 2000 using Back Orifice. I even wrote a mIRC script to do it automatically 24/7.
>>
A link i bookmarked from reddit the other day;

https://linuxjourney.com/

Supposedly a decent way to understand Linux
>>
>>54942102
It's pretty nice.
>>
>>54941879
Is Terry stalking Physics Girl?
>>
>>54942134
He sincerely believe she is his girlfriend, so yes.
>>
>>54941960
>>54942134

LOL i am calling it........ "Terry's Law" ; eventually all discussions on /g/ now turn into talking about templeOS
>>
File: xyOSaCt.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
xyOSaCt.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>54941617
>Making up bullshit on a Korean pottery websites
>lying to spies
>>
>>54942176
.....but we're talking about Terry and not TempleOS????
>>
>>54941879
If one even comes out.

http://9to5mac.com/2016/06/03/wwdc-2016-rumors-apple-siri-hardware/
>>
I shill nvidia on /g/ and /v/.
>>
>>54942319
IN elite?
>>
>>54942292
This literally ruined my day. Fuck
>>
>>54941617
I am not smart enough to learn the Ruby on Rails stack
>>
I never used
Blurays, displayport, HDMI, Bluetooth, NFC, a credit card, my driving license

When i used linux, one of the first things i did was chmod -r 777 *
>>
>>54942336
Just a rumor, though, we'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>54941617
>admit your deepest, darkest technology secrets.
I actually think OOP is a good design and that combining OOP with FP is a good thing, but I shitpost in the daily programming thread to make newcomers feel unwelcome so I can feel better about myself and my poor programming skills.
>>
>>54941617

I actually like PHP.
>>
>>54942372
php is bae
>>
I have an intense hatred for web frameworks.
>>
>>54942366
Yeah people would not be talking about OLED bars and shit if we weren't close to the release.
Apple would threaten them to stop
>>
>>54942359
>never used driving license

never needed ID?
>>
>>54942375
>bae
Never got this nigger slang shit

How the fuck do you pronounce "bae" in order to make it sound like "baby"?

To me it sounds like something you would say out loud if you just got a stroke while trying to say "bay"
>>
>>54942506
that's literally how they pronounce it

ain't got time for 2 syllables cus
>>
>>54942532
>niggers think "bay" while having a stroke sounds like "baby"
No wonder they struggle with ax vs ask.
>>
>>54941843
I actually know all that stuff (paging structures,TLBs, segment codes, troyan horse, MESI) and how to get a functional SO to work (coded one at my Univ), but I think it's mostly pointless if I don't work at Intel. It's kinda dope to be fixing other's bugs; tho I still like getting linux to work properly and enjoy bash scripting.
>>
>>54941617
That's not a secret, that's being a fag.
>>
>>54941617
That man chin is terrifying
>>
>>54942407
as an ID maybe 2-3 times, but in those cases any piece of ID with my age on it would do
I got it 9 years ago. If im lucky i wont need it until the cars are selfdriving
>>
>>54942578
>but I think it's mostly pointless if I don't work at Intel
You can do stuff like >>54941885 which is more dope than fixing bugs desu.
>>
>>54941637
Right is far better
>>
>>54941834
>Truth is the magic is gone. DOS, Windows 3.11 and 2000 were really amazing and fun to use. I actually looked forward to sitting on my computer. When I was president of the computer club, I was given access to the first zip drive in school to submit my project. It was the greatest time to be alive in the 90's.

Not really, it's just different. 15 years ago it was still black magic to most people so no one paid attention to what we did. Running an environment in your garage was crazy and only for the geeky guy with long hair.

Now everyone knows a garage to millionaire story, and even the normies want cutting edge hardware.

15 years ago yum, aptitude and zypper didn't exist. Lots of stuff had to be compiled from source. It was a versioning nightmare on Linux, where frequently windows had autoupdaters and we're much better at rolling releases.

Now I can pxe boot into an environment that's managed by a configuration manager and in 1 minute am updated to exactly the version of all applications needed.

FOSS was terrible 15 years ago. Most everything I tried was college project level software that was way out of date by the time I found it.

Now I'm shocked by the technology released as FOSS to the public. I'd have never believed 15 years ago that open365.io or owncloud would be a thing and free.
>>
I could do minor hack things with yahoo chat when it was a java applet.

I only used it to stalk chicks.
>>
>>54941617
I never paid for Winrar, but use it regularly.
>>
>>54942855
You should never pay for that. Use 7zip.
>>
>>54941617
If you're so good at linux, tell me this.
Can i install gentoo on my i5 3320m machine?
>>
>>54943178
yes
>>
>>54941617
I payed for Windows 10 Pro
>>
I don't actually know shit about technology but I pretend I do by repeating shit you fags say and if it wasn't for a search engine I woudln't even be able to turn the wifi of my laptop on Linux.
>>
>>54941637
This.

Low test jawlets get out.
>>
>>54943468
there there pal
thats everyone of us when we first started lurking on gee
>>
>>54943546
how do I git gud?
It seems searching for answers just hurts me more than it helps, but at the same time since I'm clueless there is no chance I can fix shit without searching.
>>
>>54941617
Man jowls
>>
>>54943584
I learned everything i know about linux/programming through g by looking at posts and then googling terms/jargons and more complex ideas, remember never respond to people with inteligent retorts, and everyone will just assume you are pretending to be retarded
>>
I don't seed my torrents.
I use Windows 10.
I stream my anime.
>>
File: 015.gif (1 MB, 492x1080) Image search: [Google]
015.gif
1 MB, 492x1080
I love Windows 10 (even though I used to hate it) and my Surface Pro. But I secretly wish I had a Macbook like laptop running linux so i could join in on the desktop threads and set up cool battle stations.

Ive only used Ubuntoo, Mint, Debian, Antegos, Elementary and failed to install gentoo.

I look at iPhone users in disgust. Especially the ones that use the onscreen home button. Just get Android if you want that.

I suck at all my math classes but breeze through all my programming classes but I know the math ones are all anyone cares about.
>>
>>54943798
>failed to install gentoo

Get out.
>>
>>54941617
>I'm better than everyone on /g/ at linux
How many of your patches made it into the official kernel?
>>
>>54941617
I know how to use Linux mainly due to using bash on my macbook air.

I use a macbook despite hating Apple (I guess mainly iOS). At this point I just feel like I'm too tied down on OSX to switch to Linux.
>>
>>54941617
Looks like the default player from Ark
>>
I use Kali Linux to crack my neighbors' wifi signals. That's all I use Linux for.
>>
I'm fat
>>
>>54942102

The book Unix Shell Programming got me in pretty well.
>>
>>54941617
I want to be a normie
I want an iPhone
I like Win10
>>
This thread turned out better then it should have with this op.
>>
I would out of a job if my boss knew that 99% of the problems I solve for him could be fixed by a simple Google search.
>>
>>54941617
back in 4rd grade i once installed counter strike on a school computer and added a password to the folder via batch file. It was a cheap ass school we never had anyone maintaining the pcs. i played with it a few times just to get the word out then never touched it again
>>
>>54941617
I use Chrome and Steam on Linux
>>
>>54944969

Dont be so sure. #1 hes got his own shit to handle and #2 hell have to play the lottery to replace you knowing that there are many people who are too dumb to use google to properly solve things.

Its true you are replaceable but so is everyone after a fashion. So dont undersell yourself.
>>
>>54941665
What the hell does knowing how to use a GNU program have to do with knowing how to use the Linux kernel?
>>
>>54941617

Most people are idiots and the solution for each technology related issue is found online via a Google search. Also, I'm a femanon :3
>>
>>54943798

>I suck at all my math classes but breeze through all my programming classes but I know the math ones are all anyone cares about.

how do you accomplish this?
>>
>>54943976
What the hell does using GNU Bash on a Macbook have to do with the fucking Linux kernel?!
>>
>>54945185
your being female isn't a dark tech secret. it simply doesn't matter at all.

this is, btw, also my beef with all this "women can code", "girls who code" bullshit campaigns. never have i ever met anyone in real life who thought women couldn't code. the pretense is simply wrong. if you can code, nobody gives a fuck what genitals you got; if you need to talk about being able to code as a women, i'd say chances are you can't code because, you know, if you could code, you wouldn't feel the need to talk about your genitals.

so please, kindly fuck off, everyone who supports those campaigns. go fuck off to the place where there are people who actually think women can't code because of their different set of genitals, because that's where they'll be interested in your arguments. i, in the meantime, will just keep working on awesome shit, not giving a fuck what my coworkers genitals are. unless they're hot and i want to bang them, of course.
>>
I play old games on my rMBP through wine.
>>
>>54945284

The shitty beast that the feminist movement turned into can only be driven forth if it can make women victims anon. The fact that these people cant see a women having any other motivation then men don't want you to is actually really disgusting.
>>
>>54945279
Using the command line is kind of a central part of Linux based OSs
>>
>>54941777
Don't overdose on antidepressants, it doesn't kill you at all. It barley does anything. Because they are just placebos pretty much!
>>
>>54941617
I use Windows XP for Java programming through Eclipse.
>>
>>54945327
That doesn't mean you know shit about the Linux kernel. So why are people saying it makes them "good at Linux" to have experience using GNU Bash or other command line shells? Stop pretending Linux is something it isn't.
>>
>>54941617
looks like a woman now.
>>
>>54941637
would pick left too
>>
>>54941617
I like trannies so I pick left
>>
>>54945380
If you're "good with Linux" and we assume that that means "the kernel" (as you write), then it's safe to assume that someone who is good with the kernel has actually tried developing a kernel module, right?

And if you've developed a kernel module of a considerable size, you have used gdb or, rather, kgdb.
>>
>>54945380
I don't know shit about the underlying architecture of Windows, but I know how to use that.
>>
>>54945284
Eh? I didn't say anything about programming o.O
>>
>>54945512
But you wouldn't say you're good at the NT kernel.
>>
>>54945585
I said originally that I knew how to use Linux. I meant Linux as in the colloquial term for Linux based operating systems.
>>
>>54945497
Yes, it's likely that someone who develops kernel modules uses gdb. It doesn't logically follow that using gdb for other purposes makes you "good at Linux"

>we assume that that means "the kernel" (as you write)
This is hilarious. Are you saying you think Linux is something other than a kernel?
>>
>>54945604
Do you also use "NT" to colloquially refer to Windows? Do you also use "XNU" to colloquially refer to Mac OS? Those are the names of their kernels.
>>
>>54945624
>It doesn't logically follow that using gdb for other purposes makes you "good at Linux"
No, but it logically follows that you at least know something about how the ELF loader works.

>This is hilarious.
I don't see why it is funny in any way.

>Are you saying you think Linux is something other than a kernel?
I'm not saying I """think""" anything. Any Linux distro is colloquially referred to as "Linux", so we need to be precise in our terms. OP may very well have meant that he is good at using a Linux distribution.

>inb4 GNU/Linux
GNU is not the only userland for Linux.
>>
>>54945667
"Linux" is often used to refer to a Linux distribution, no matter how much you wish this wasn't the case. Just being anal about it on 4chan is basically just a form of shitposting.
>>
>>54945689
I use gdb and I don't even know what the ELF loader is.
>>
>>54945727
Then you are ignorant. Don't post on /g/ again until you have set a breakpoint in _start and understand how argc and argv are bootstrapped.
>>
>>54945689
>GNU is not the only userland for Linux.
Linux is not the only kernel for the GNU operating system.
>>
>>54945751
That's also true, which is why it would be incorrect to refer to a Linux distribution as "a GNU"
>>
>>54945711
Yes, the term "Linux" is often used incorrectly. That doesn't mean you have to be incorrect, too. Intentionally spreading misinformation is shitposting.
>>
>>54941665
>I use gdb so I'm better than everyone at linux

How does it feel to be 12?
>>
>>54945787
>incorrectly
That's not up to you to define.

The creator himself and the majority of Linux developers refer to any distribution as "Linux". I would say that people who not only use it on a regular basis but contribute to it decide what it should be named, and the consensus is clearly "Linux".

You are free to disagree, of course, but as you are using the less popular definition, you should be specific when you refer to the kernel or to the OS/distro in entirety. It's not our fault if you are misinterpreted when you are using an alternative definition than the rest of us.
>>
>>54945667
Would it make you happy if I amended my original statement to say GNU/Linux instead of Linux?

(Or GNU+Linux if that's what you've recently taken to calling it.)
>>
>>54945829
>you should be specific when you refer to the kernel or to the OS/distro in entirety.
You say that as if there are two, separate and distinct Linuxes. That's factually wrong. There's one Linux, and it's a kernel (not counting different versions or forks of that kernel). It's even hosted on kernel.org.
> It's not our fault if you are misinterpreted when you are using an alternative definition than the rest of us.
I have no problem with being misinterpreted, because I am not conflating a term to mean two different things. You can be sure that when I say Linux, I mean Linux and not something else entirely. The ones causing confusion are the ones that say Linux but mean something entirely different.
>>
>>54945883
Yes
>>
>>54941879
Wow. I didn't know there were people who ACTUALLY want a macbook, I thought that every single Mac shill was just b8. It's incomprehensible to me that you would want to waste so much money. There are almost certainly multiple cheaper and better options for your use case.
>>
File: apple-macbook-air-2015-14.jpg (129 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
apple-macbook-air-2015-14.jpg
129 KB, 970x545
I'm an artfag and I really want to get a Mac, despite disliking the overpriced Apple products and especially the retarded userbase.
I think they're among the best looking computers out there.
Unfortunately the MacBooks have mediocre hardware at best, so I ended up buying a gaming laptop that I use as a desktop replacement.
>>
>>54945978
which one?
>>
>>54945966
>the ones causing the confusion
You are part of the problem.

The creator, Linus Torvalds, and a vast majority of 300 kernel developers refer to a complete Linux system simply as "Linux".

The people referring to it as GNU/Linux, BusyBox/Linux, Funbox/Linux, Android/Linux etc are the ones causing confusion: They are setting an artificial and completely arbitrary distinction between OS and kernel. Why is the division at "GNU", why not X? Microsoft calls their flagship OS for "Windows" because of dialogs resembling windows, so why not call it Linux/X windows or simply "X OS" ?

Your definition is arbitrary and artificial and contradicting the consensus. *You* are contributing to confusion, not the other way around.
>>
My secret is that I know linux is inferior in every way to both windows and OSX. Both desktop use and server use, it has too many problems and things that can easily go wrong with out any Rhine or reason.
>>
>>54946048
>why not call it Linux/X windows or simply "X OS" ?
Guys
guys

what about

OS X
>>
>>54946079
"OS X" means "Operating System Version Ten", whereas the X in X windows does not refer to the version number.

>>54946051
>My secret is that I really don't know a lot about operating systems
FTFY
>>
File: IMG_20160606_123124673_HDR.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160606_123124673_HDR.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
I played world of Warcraft for obscene amounts of time Everytime a new tier came out and all my hardware was only used for that purpose

I plugged in a laptop I got for free with a first gen i3 in it, forgot I did, and used it as my machine for almost a month. Sold my 2500k/560ti build since I dont play games anymore.

I think closed source software is strictly superior for end users buy run debian because I think it's cool
>>
>>54941637
>liking masculine jaw
>>
>>54943517
>>54941637
>>54945425
grats, you're all gay and like male jaws
>>
>>54941617
that is a long neck
>>
I am the technology director. I cannot program. I have the skills of a glorified systems administrator.

I reached my position through sheer luck, learning on the job, personality and playing my cards right.

>>54946108

I just hit a year played. Give me a break.
>>
File: david_coulthard.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
david_coulthard.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>54941617
I'm suffering while browsing /g/ but I still do.
>>
>>54941617
I regularly make horrible tech purchasing decisions.
The thing that grips my imagination when thinking about various personal projects are convoluted security-through-obscurity measures.
It took me 2 days of troubleshooting to realize requiring user certificates for dovecot authentication breaks postfix when it relies on dovecot for authentication even though that's explicitly pointed out in the Dovecot SSL howto I read.
>>
>>54946048
My GNU distribution didn't even come with X windows preinstalled. Why would I call it that?

I think Android/Linux sounds silly too. Just call it Android, that's the operating system.
The term GNU/Linux is a compromise because dumbasses refuse to stop saying Linux. Really, it can just be called GNU.
>>
>>54941777
Sounds like you need a Mac.
>>
File: life_is_rad.jpg (136 KB, 620x558) Image search: [Google]
life_is_rad.jpg
136 KB, 620x558
I have sli'd 970s
>>
>>54941617
OP is clearly stallman
>>
>>54946197
At least I got a handful of us top 10 kills is mop and wod. Well past 3 years played time since 2008
>>
I managed to infect around 20k PCs. Still have the data from all those peoples unprocessed. I don't know whether I should keep it or delete it.
>>
>>54945998
>desktop replacement
Why not get a desktop you fucking cuck
>>
>>54946110
Don't come crying to me when your son grows up tranny
>>
I love win xp, and using the posready hack until the 2019....
>>
>>54946950
Would you send it to me, anon?
>>
>>54947088
I have shit internet and it's around 14gb
>>
>>54946950
Sell it.
>>
>>54941617
I have 1080 yet I dont play any games, have spent only 2 hours in the past 2 months playing vidya.
>>
>>54946977
>What is sexual dimorphism?

Not all sons look like a mirror image of their mother.
>>
>>54947141
Why did you buy it?
Video editing?
>>
>>54947219
because I have cash
and no, I don't do videoediting
I have a girlfriend now
>>
>>54946964

Just to trigger the hell out of /g/ with my purchase.

When I bought this, I had couple of thousand to blow on a computer and I went with something that's powerful and mobile.
Which is a nice plus with this art thing.
Three years old and still handles everything I throw at it well enough.
Doesn't overheat and it's quiet as hell.
So all around a good purchase, despite the memes about these things being utter shit.

Think I'll have to upgrade it next year though, when I start looking into 3D modeling.
>>
>>54947255
Summer is already here
>>
>>54947316
>Just to trigger the hell out of /g/ with my purchase.

I want you guys to pay attention to this part of this guy's post. Imagine being so hopelessly pathetic that you throw away hundreds of dollars to fuck with anonymous weebs on 4chan. This fucking guy is so smug and conceited about this purchase, you can tell it's the most important and exciting thing that has happened in his life this entire year. Imagine being so lost in life that the only thing that can bring you out of your self loathing is the hollow joy wrought from """""triggering""""" people who you will never even know.
>>
>>54941777
Nice trips

To be honest I'm still the same. Have a small server that used to run windows 2012 and now runs ubuntu server. Google helped me through all of the roadblocks but my setup is pretty simple. I still use winblows for gaymez though but other than that Linux.
>>
>>54942506
It's sort of pronounced like "bay".
>>
>>54941617
All of my friends think I know linux well because I installed Arch and a DE. I just use google a lot. I really don't know "linux". Or at least I feel like I don't.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.