[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're not a real programmer unless you know C
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: USTORT.jpg (61 KB, 680x450) Image search: [Google]
USTORT.jpg
61 KB, 680x450
You're not a real programmer unless you know C
>>
>>54937164
I really like C, but why are you saying that?
>>
>>54937164
I'm not sure I agree, but I think it's a good first language. It was the language we used in my first university computing class, 16 years ago now.

Still use it all the time.
>>
That's not how you spell assembly
>>
>>54937164
You can think you know c but you really don't.
>>
>>54937164
interesting photo
>>
>>54937324
C is very simple so it is one of the languages that you can actually know.
>>
>>54939346
C is quite easy to learn even if that s hard optimizing but the c programm are the fastest
>>
Your not a real programmer until you've fenced hot bits through black ice in a gibson using just three bits of memory and pure stack manipulation, my friend.
>>
>>54937164
You're not a real programmer if you haven't realized that C++ is superior to C, even if a retard can misuse it.
>>
>>54939711
>Torvalds isn't a real programmer
>>
>>54937224
That's not how you spell machine code
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.