[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got the Moto x play Did I make the right choice /g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: gsmarena_001.jpg (20 KB, 347x151) Image search: [Google]
gsmarena_001.jpg
20 KB, 347x151
Just got the Moto x play
Did I make the right choice /g/
>>
>>54925278
no
>>
Just got the your mom
Did I make the right choice op
>>
>has a microsd slot
good job OP
>>
>>54925278
Great job anon SD card, and not bloated with carrier shit
>>
>>54925278
No. Why would you not get a Nexus? It's the only logical Android choice and there's three options right now.
>>
>>54925278
its made by lenovo now
enjoy not getting updates ever

my turbo will never get marshmallow now
>>
> 2015 moto E won't even get Android M update

Nope you fucked up OP
>>
>android

nope
>>
I have the same phone it gets hot as fuck but overall it's good. Be sure to flash root
>>
>>54930319
>it gets hot as fuck but overall it's good
never had this
>>
>>54928648
My mom has a Moto E and it has MM.
>>
>>54925278
decent, has sd card, great battery and you can buy the dual sim sim tray and flash a dual sim rom on it and have a dual sim phone
>>
All i know is i had a moto g 2nd gen for about a month and it was the biggest piece of shit i ever owned. Slow. Buggy. Battery kept overheating. Poor batery life.

Im not ever buying their products again they lost me as a customer for good.
>>
>>54928648
I have Moto E 2nd gen and I got the MM update a couple months ago
>>
>>54930339
It did for me, but the battery is godlike
>>
>>54930360
Moto g 1st gen and the original moto x were the best phones lenorola has ever made, rest, like the moto x 2014 was a good phone with a fuckin shitty battery life, or the moto e, pure cancer.
>>
>>54928514
My turbo has Marshmallow wym
>>
>>54930573
>or the moto e, pure cancer.
How so? Mine has given me nothing but good times. God-tier battery life, and surprisingly snappy for 1GB RAM
>>
>>54930573
The OG Moto X and G was made while still under Google.
>>
>>54930715
Wich of them have you got, personally i think that the 1st was a little bit unfinished, i mean in terms of construction. They're strong phones but, i miss something about them.
>>
>>54930757
2nd gen
Yeah it's sturdy as shit, though it's rather heavy, and big relative to the screen size.
>>
>>54928514
I got two updates on my Play already. I am running 6.0.1. What do you mean?
>>
>>54925278
>SD615
>615
>6 1 5
>1
>5
Enjoy your lag and lack of gyroscope senpai
>>
File: 123.jpg (118 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
118 KB, 800x533
Make me feel good about my purchase.

Went from fucked up Nokia 1320 to LG G5. Good choice? (thought about HTC10, Xperia Z/X)

Fingerprint scanner is really fucking nice, and that bend glass at the top of the phone looks so sleeeeeek. But I still find Android very clunku, WP seems kind of better.
>>
>>54930986
I've never really gotten the point of fingerprint scanners. Why are they a thing on smartphones when nobody cared about them in laptops?
>>
>>54931282
I don't really now, I've never used pin code or those shapes to unlock my phone, but I was curious about that fingerprint scanner since it is a feature, so I checked it out.

In the g5 the power button/fingerprint scanner is on the back, so every time you grab your phone, your index finger naturally rests on the scanner so it gets unlocked every time you use it.

I don't really now what's really the point of it, because I can't imagine a situation where that would be useful to me, but it feels nice I guess. Well I linked few of my email accounts, my steam etc so maybe it's better to have it secure ???
>>
>>54925278

Should have got a LG G4 off Swappa
>>
>>54930986
I got the g4. Better than my old samsung s4.
>>
>>54928674
>anything other than android

nope
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.