[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just dropped and fractured my S7 screen the day after getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-516066483.jpg (89 KB, 960x848) Image search: [Google]
IMG-516066483.jpg
89 KB, 960x848
I just dropped and fractured my S7 screen the day after getting it

Why the fuck does it cost 200+ to replace a piece of glass? Am I screwed?
>>
>Why the fuck does it cost 200+ to replace a piece of glass?
Because they know everyone breaks it immediately.
>Am I screwed?
If your screen is still usable, and you don't mind using it, then no.
>>
You fell for the luxury phone meme.
>>
this should be covered by the guarantee(?), no?
>>
>>54918050
change it by yourself, cuck. There are hundreds of tutorials on jewtube.
>>
>>54918050
Step 1: order replacement screen online
Step 2: change it yourself
Step 3: don't be a stupid fuck next time by paying $800+ for a fucking phone
>>
File: katze 2.jpg (4 KB, 164x250) Image search: [Google]
katze 2.jpg
4 KB, 164x250
>>54918050
>what is a 7 dollar screen protector
You deserve what you have.

https://www.amazon.de/Sadun-Schutzfolie-Displayschutzfolie-Displayschutz-Retail-Verpackung/dp/B01E8B78LA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465101944&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=galaxy+s7+panzerglas&psc=1
>>
>>54918440
>>54918401
Don't know about the 7 but the 5 has a ridiculously hard-to-replace screen.

OP, you may be fucked in my metropolitan area the majority of places I called wouldn't even take the work as the glass/screen are integrated so its an expensive part and very delicate work. When I did find a place to do it they fucked it up 3 times, the phone felt like it had been put back together 100 times, and a casual 6 inch drop broke the screen again a week later.

Just don't get Samsung. Honestly the Android market is a flaming garbage fire atm where pseudonerds hype about hardware specs but the integration, OS, and quality of features is shit poor. After 4 years of Android I jumped back to iOS and I was just amazed at how higher quality the product was in just so many ways.
>>
>>54918648
>casual 6 inch drop

What the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>54918648
>the android market is flaming garbage fire atm
Sadly this
>buy phone with good specs (S7, G5)
>get shit build quality
>buy phone with good build quality (xperia phones pretty much)
>get shit specs
Just fuck me up family
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>54918632
Are you actually retarded enough to think this would have prevented it from breaking?
>>
>>54918050
>buying "quality" korean products
hah good one faggot
>>
>>54918808
Yeah, I've had the same iPhone 6 since December of 2014 and I've gone through almost a dozen tempered glass screen protectors. Never broke the actual glass. I don't think, I know.
>>
>>54918218
Not a meme if it's actually better. Don't shame people of their purchases just because you're poor.
>>
Yet another reason to purchase the new Apple iPhone 6S Plus.
>>
>>54919581
I hope you aren't serious. I have seen more people using iphones with broken screens, than non broken ones.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.