[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smart Clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: smart-clothes.jpg (162 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
smart-clothes.jpg
162 KB, 700x450
>2016
>Not wearing biometric suit
Will the industry ever take off?
>>
>>54913929
MAXIMUM ARMOR
>>
>not wearing fancy bodysuits that feel like nothing at all

How is this not a good idea?
>>
>>54913988
stupid sexy Flanders
>>
>wearing the botnet
>>
>>54913929
>localized fat burn
>hashtags for the excercise
>share button

was that designed by a retard soccer mom?
>>
>>54914088
Yes, it constantly updates your twitter feed with snapchat instagrams taken from the red dot at the center.
>>
>>54913929
I don't think I'll ever buy cloths that requires batteries.
>>
File: image_3.png (307 KB, 815x608) Image search: [Google]
image_3.png
307 KB, 815x608
>>54913929
>wanting another thing to charge
>>
>>54913929
But can it run Crysis?
>>
>>54913961
>tfw you will not live long enough to see a nanosuit be fully operational, and even if you did, you will not be chosen to wear a nanosuit
THAT'S the technology I'm waiting for.
>>
>>54914481
Yes, at 4K 60FPS. However the side effect to running at max settings is it takes 5 years off your life expectancy.
>>
>>54913929
>Not wearing biometric suit
What purpose would it server other than giving companies more information about my personal life that they can sell?
>>
>>54913929
Not this gimmick meme fitness shit, but smart clothing as a concept are going to be widely used. Scuba suits with built in sensors and locating beacons to keep track of divers, and alert others if they stop moving, or become injured. Next generation fire protection for fire fighters that tracks breathing and internal organ temp in real time. All kinds of stuff for fab workers, factory workers, high rise construction. All sorts of things to improve worker safety.

If anyone ever figures out a way to produce fast contracting artificial muscle fiber then there'll be a huge wave of strength augmenting garments in use all over. We can already do it with some nylon, but the contraction is too slow, though it is absurdly strong.

>>54914527
You think you're gonna die in 20 years?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.