[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are so many people (I'm going to assume kids and teens)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: installing_gentoo.png (825 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
installing_gentoo.png
825 KB, 700x700
There are so many people (I'm going to assume kids and teens) who are ruining the content on this board. You can get more useful technology news and discussions from Reddit.

You faggots don't need approval on who to watch, what hardware to use, what software to use, what type of education to take, what type of games to play, etc.

Just fuck off if you can't make your own decisions about software and hardware based on your needs.

/g/ is not some sort group guru of technology users/hackers, most are almost as clueless as the next with strong opinions.

There are obviously a good percentage of knowledgeable users on this board but the amount goes down every day because their opinions are always disregard for more vocal idiots.

If you're new hear and reading this, seriously listen, the quality of information is shit here and there is no reason to idolize anyone on this board.
>>
File: stallman.png (219 KB, 264x338) Image search: [Google]
stallman.png
219 KB, 264x338
>>54911611
>If you're new hear
You can't even spell properly.
Opinion discarded.
>>
Upset about parents divorce.png
>>
>>54911611
>You can get more useful technology news and discussions from Reddit.
>Reddit
Stopped reading there
GET OUT
>>
/g/ is for shitposting. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>54911688
So many people take this board seriously, its scary.
>>
Try installing Gentoo. It makes things way easier.
>>
>Daily "I'll claim the board is full of shit threads, but will I try to do the unprecedented and attempt to make a decent thread? Will I fuck! I'll complain and make an even worse thread for complaining even though there are already 60 cunting threads made a day for that already!"

Jesus christ I hate it, I mean what did you even aim to achieve OP?
>>
>>54911734
I aim to convert retarded fanboys to sensible people
In other words I am making a PSA.
Not for people to make better threads but the change the perspective of the person therefore producing better content.
>>
>>54911776
You really think that's going to work? Who wanked you off to give you that sort of ego? God?
>>
>>54911814
Worth a shot, maybe one day enough users will want to change the dynamic of the board and keep bumping. It doesn't have to be my post.
>>
>>54911836
Nuh uh, you just want to get all righteous and shit to feel good and maybe start a band wagon where it isn't only god wanking you off.

Don't try to claim to be some sort of savoir of /g/ when you're actually just posting shit yourself, hypocrite. Frankly, if /g/ wanted to be saved from fanboy-ism then it would sort itself out, but it doesn't so it won't. It certainly won't be someone who rode on the back of a stallion on to /g/, said "stop posting shit", everyone agrees to and your face replaces Stallman's on the sticky. Knobend.
>>
>>54911709
/thread
>>
File: touchdown_o_1110633.jpg (44 KB, 639x494) Image search: [Google]
touchdown_o_1110633.jpg
44 KB, 639x494
>>54911646
>Reads the whole post and complains about one typo
>>
File: 1445845465810-2.jpg (50 KB, 255x345) Image search: [Google]
1445845465810-2.jpg
50 KB, 255x345
>>54911611
Actually /g/ is one of the few places left that's actually fun to read and get new opinions. Yeah it's mostly shitposting but it's not cucktier like reddit.
>>
File: reddit bad.png (380 KB, 1883x2237) Image search: [Google]
reddit bad.png
380 KB, 1883x2237
>>54911611
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.