[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman Steals Drone - GoPro Records It Al
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 19
File: Drone.jpg (72 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Drone.jpg
72 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEKafiDxhCc

Hey /g/,
why do people not like drones or are against them?

I can't think of any reason why.
>>
is it autonomous
or is it remote controlled
this pisses me off so badly
>>
What a dumb bitch, should have been arrested for theft
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIGRRRcuvQw

AROUND WOMEN/BITCHES, NEVER RELAX
>>
>>54911586
>>54911741
>Women being irrational manipulative pieces of shit like always
What else is new?
>>
>>54911741
i don't even
>>
>>54911586
I don't get the appeal of drones but i'm not against them.

dunno
>>
>>54911586
this scratches the surface

where I live, people shoot them out of the sky with rifles because redneck gov't paranoia THEYRE SPYING ON MEEE

so basically
>live in a city, illegal to fly
>live by good fields, too many retarded hicks to fly

it's a shit hobby just buy more computer hardware
>>
Fuck dronefaggots, can't wait for the FAA to ban them completely.
>>
>>54911586
Drones are sexist, duh.
>>
>>54911993
I flew RC planes for a good 5 years before drones became a thing, and back then we had to be members of an AMA club and fly only at that field ONLY under 5000 feet (which never happened)

nobody in that club did FPV. It was all line of sight and we never bothered anyone

do you have a problem with that? if you don't, would you have a problem with that same scenario but with quadcopters and cameras instead of line of sight? It's really not that different

It's not like quads were introduced and we scrambled to make laws about them. They fall under all the same laws as the rest of aeromodeling
>>
>why do people not like drones or are against them?
I don't like flying spy cameras. Fortunately full scale helicopters and aircraft are not accessible for the general public, so they're not much of an issue. Drones are stupidly cheap and any douchebag can buy one off the internet.
The lady in the video is a crazy cunt btw.
>>
I'd say that a lot of hate for them stems form the fact that many people simply don't want to be filmed by them.
I know I sure as hell wouldn't want to have one of these buzzing around my house, being filmed by some damn youtuber.
Still stealing them or shooting them down is a retarded move.

>>54912048

> It's really not that different

This situation is completely different from that RC stuff.
Why?
Because now the general public has an access to this stuff, they're also affordable and considered mainstream enough for people to buy by the thousands.
Not to mention they're easy enough for even the most retarded of people to fly.

RC stuff has always had that nerd stigma going for it, so it has always remained as a small time club related activity.
The userbase couldn't be more different when compared to drones. They're flown by everyone everywhere.

Also not that long ago, some fucknuggets were flying one near an airport.
Face it, there are tons of people out there who just walk into the store, buy one of these and then go full retard with them.
It's only a matter of time till new laws are being made to restrict their usage.
>>
Whirring piece of shit wouldn't stop bugging me so I taught that mechanical bastard a lesson.
>>
>>54911858
Just because one woman is being an idiot doesn't mean they all are.
>>
>>54912161
>flying spy cameras

what about that spy camera you carry in your pocket that constantly streams to the NSA?

>if you're gonna be a paranoid cockmongler, be paranoid about the right things

>>54912190
those laws exist, they are literally illegal to fly everywhere except FAA certified aeromodeling clubs and locations where you have to be a member

idk RC isn't a nerd thing where I live so much as an old guy thing. 90% of the members were retired vets, and I was the youngest one there by at least 20+ years whenever I flew

a good compromise might be to require membership before purchase. In other words, hobby shops would be required to see your AMA card and know what field you plan to fly it at. But it doesnt work that way, because it's perfectly legal to purchase a quad and never fly it and never me a member
>>
>>54912254
True but women in general are manipulative and pieces of shit. I should know, I've dated them.
>>
>>54912254
HA HA HA OH WOW

You've obviously never spent more than an hour around modern """women""".

They're all backstabbing, vain, loudmouthed whores. There's probably about 2% of the female population that is decent.
>>
>>54911741
what a psycho
>>
>>54912254
>>54912295
>>54912300
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>54912295
>>54912300
>>54912339
I doubt you've been with a woman other than your mother.
>>
>>54912256
>what about that spy camera you carry in your pocket that constantly streams to the NSA?
Most people aren't walking around filming everything around them. Drone pilots are.
>>
>>54912352
do you really want to do this?

I have kissed over 12 women
received handjobs from 4
had intercourse with 3
bareback with 1

satisfied?

>>54912354
no you fucking idiot im talking about people wiretapping to spy on YOU through your cameraphone

every time you pull out your phone, you are filming for gov't databases all over the world
>>
>>54912402
Why should I believe you when you're acting like a bitter neckbeard.
>>
>>54912339
>>54912352

Wait until you get into the real world, kid. Maybe once you have a job, you'll see what I mean.

Stop thinking with your dick for three seconds and you'll see how useless 98% of women are.
>>
>>54911741
I wish I was there, I would've actually beaten the shit out of her.
If only.
>>
>>54912402
>every time you pull out your phone, you are filming for gov't databases all over the world
Yeah, nah. Your battery would run dry in an instant if this was the case. Conversations, texts, and any available location data is recorded. Your camera is not being used a 24/7 livecam or some shit like that.
>>
>>54912423
because it doesn't fucking matter
this is the TECHNOLOGY BOARD and you want me to prove how many women i've been with because...?

>>54912439
the occasional still image goes unnoticed
>>
>>54912402
>>>54912352
>do you really want to do this?
>I have kissed over 12 women
>received handjobs from 4
>had intercourse with 3
>bareback with 1
>satisfied?

Found the problem, you are impying that girls are only sex objects, So no, I dont believe you, even that "score" is lame tho
>>
>>54912190
>Because now the general public has an access to this stuff
They could access it before, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: do you have a single fact.png (22 KB, 207x239) Image search: [Google]
do you have a single fact.png
22 KB, 207x239
>>54912460
>the occasional still image goes unnoticed
Post some evidence.
>>
>>54912475
well it's real. forget to mention
>blowjob from 3
also I'm in a long-term going on 2 year relationship
>>
>>54912425
You're thinking of straight women
>>
>>54912481
google applebaum, isnt this supposed to be the paranoid board anyways?
>>
A combination of low IQ and sensational headlines in this case.

Would be different if they were on the woman's private property, of course.
>>
>>54912402
>do you really want to do this?
>I have kissed over 12 women
>received handjobs from 4
>had intercourse with 3
>bareback with 1
>satisfied?
Autism.
>>
>>54912544
/x/ and /pol/ are the paranoid schizophrenia boards.
>>
>>54912544
>google applebaum
Does not suffice. Provide some actual evidence that modern phones are frequently snapping pictures and sending them off.
>>
>>54912578
wrong. Bipolar disorder
>>
>>54911586
>she starts crying when she calls the cops

CANT
>>
>>54912479

Due to the prices, no they didn't really have access to these things before.
Also only specialized stores sold RC stuff.
I can only name about 2 stores in my entire city which sell hobbyist RC stuff and I live in the capital city.
Also those stores are very small time and close pretty early.

I don't call that widely available for the general public.
Especially compared to the current situation, which is basically every larger store selling drones for prices that practically everyone can afford.
>>
>>54912544
the /fucko/ threads would be alive 24/7 if that were the case
>>
>>54911741
this upsets me
>>
>>54912638
or all the fucko posters got v& and you never heard about it again

i'm joking, but do you see the 'wacko conspiracy' road we're going down together?
>>
>>54911741
Why didn't he just fuck her?
>>
>>54912630
>Due to the prices
You could buy a cheap R/C airplane for less than a couple hundred dollars, they did.
>Also only specialized stores sold RC stuff.
Yea, nah, you could find all kinds of shit on eBay or Amazon.
>I don't call that widely available for the general public.
What you call it doesn't matter. The fact is that R/C aircraft were widely available to the public and have been since at least the late 1990s. I would say it wasn't when it was guys buying parts off the internet and making their own airframes in their garages, but not after that time.
>>
>>54912671
still not convinced this site isn't just me and an AI that posts a lot.
>>
>>54912578
both of you are autistic, please stop
>>
>>54912254
Most of them are. You don't see men pulling this shit because usually you learn there is a responsibility for your actions from a young age. For example, if you assault someone, they will probably assault you back. Women are protected by the idea that men should never hit women, so they never learn that important life lesson. What makes it worse, they act like children and begin crying if things don't go their way.
>>
>>54912695
if you want a timestamped dick you're not gonna get it from me laddie
>>
>>54911981
Just put some grenades on it and drop them if they start to shoot at it.
>>
>>54912630
I had RC cars and an RC boat around 15 years ago. I also grew up poor, so it's not like it was out of reach for the average person if my parents could scrape together the $100 to get me one for a Christmas present.
>>
>>54911586
Why would it take them that long to get to the drone? Some fat ass diabeetus got there first. Dont leave your property unattended.
>>
File: IMG_0139.gif (2 MB, 370x256) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.gif
2 MB, 370x256
>>54912402
That score card is shit, and I have no idea why you post an embarrassing thing, its not even making a point. You can still stick your dick in the crazy like most beta faggots (you).

>>54912727
Preach that shit, nigga.
>>
>>54912787
They're flying FPV. They've got goggles and see through their drone remotely. So they were most likely quite far away from the drone when it crashed.
>>
>>54912743
because most people, when shooting at drones, place themselves directly below and shoot straight up at them

>>54912815
yeah, but im not a virgin and wasn't that the original accusation?
>>
File: triggered.png (228 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
228 KB, 600x524
>>54911741
>>
>USA

Literally a shithole filled with fat feminists.
>>
>>54911586
>not toys
>lifestyle
I can respect a hobby, but you are delusional if you think they ain't toys.
>>
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/06/southern-california-woman-steals-drone-then-lies-about-it-exposed-by-drones-camera/

top fucking kek
>>
>>54911741
Are you not allowed to fight back if someone threatens and attacks you like this?

I mean violence doesn't solve any problem, but if she threatens to hurt him + rips his clothing apart, isn't that reason enough to go into slef defense mode?
>>
>>54912829
This is literally not my or anyone elses problem.Have failsafes, or dont be a retard and not be with your property when you're using it.
bu bu bu my immersion!!!!!! This is the most retarded shit i have heard of, be on site with your property.
Do you leave your car open with the keys in it?
Do you leave your bike unchained/remove wheel?
No, you dont, because you're not a retard.
But if you do, where do you live bro? How many miles are on your car? Can i get the key to your sd box and grab the title?
>>
dumb fucking bitch, good job it was filming.
>>
>>54912006
multi kek!
>>
>>54912902
look at that kid, he woud've let her beat him to a pulp if she kept going

>>54912912
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Invasion of privacy, extremely noisy and generate wind.
>>
File: 1463663311207.png (158 KB, 1440x552) Image search: [Google]
1463663311207.png
158 KB, 1440x552
>>54912854
You're using an American made protocall, on a American made network, on an American trans-atlantic pipe, to access an American website. You're consuming American media, you use American programs, and apps. You use American made and developed hardware.

"I am not American"
>>
>>54912912
It doesn't matter how far they are from their property. Are you insinuating that someone is free to steal your car because you're more than 100 feet away from it?
>>
>>54912961
USA USA USA
>>
>>54912947
>he woud've let her beat him to a pulp
Well he seemd like he just "let it happen", because he has everything on video.
>>
>>54912964
I'm not making any accusations, but there are an awful lot of
>How do I unlock X phone
threads these days. I think we might have an influx of culture on the board.
>>
>>54912947
>retards doing retarded shit with their property and then bitching about it when something bad happens.

>>54912964
If my car was unlocked and with the keys in it, yes, it is my fault i didnt secure my property.
Am i saying the theif is doing the right thing? No.But not managing your property is YOU problem not a WORLD problem.
>>
>>54912912
>leave keys in car
>thief steals car
>I'm FPVing as the car
>he doesn't know

You don't even know how erotic it is to roleplay as a stolen car.
>>
This is why you get your drone appraised for whatever the minimum value grand theft requires in your state. Then when someone thinks they are cute by seizing it you inform them that it's a felony.
>>
>>54912957
>invasion of privacy
>public FAA certified aeromodeling parks
okay

>>54912997
do you laugh at people who purchase cars then have them damaged while driving them?
>hahahaha fucking idiots doing retarded shit with their property
>>
>>54912815
>stick your dick in the crazy
You are beta if you can't handle crazy. KEK
Unless you live like in 'murica where they yell rape rape if you don't do as you say, but I think that's still a beta problem.
>>
>>54912997
The "keys" were not in his drone. He had tracking on it and whomever picked it up would be unable to operate it.

If someone takes someone else's property, it's never the fault of the owner of the property. It's the fault of the criminal that decided to take something that they did not own. By your logic, a pack of niggers is free to walk into a store and start liberating them of their stock simply because there were no employees nearby when it happened.
>>
>>54913062
>keys
So the device was not turned on?
How was it flying then?
Something had to have a binary switch of being OFF or ON.

>never fault of the owners
But it is.
If you lose your child,and they go missing, this is child neglect and abandonment. This is your logic.
>niggers
They are free to do so.Is it illegal? Yes, but if they feel the need to, and the store is left alone unsupervised, thats more of an incentive for them do so. Would you go in to a 7-11 with joe redneck with a shot gun on the wall,when he is manning the till? Fuck no.
Would you make a quick grab when hes in the back room? They will.
>>
File: 1405318862042.jpg (53 KB, 485x428) Image search: [Google]
1405318862042.jpg
53 KB, 485x428
>>54913014
>>54913014
>>54913014
>>
>>54913062
Don't even bother man, you're speaking to a nigger apologist.
>>
>>54913201
>So the device was not turned on?
How exactly does that matter? You can't use it without the remote, which they don't have. The remote is the "key" and the drone is the "car". Again, nobody should defend someone stealing a car because the owner is away from it.

Are you black by any chance?
>>
>>54913201
>children are property

now you are entering a very strange realm of trolling. i suggest we stop here
>>
>>54913323
He's just building up to "And what I'm saying is you're allowed to have sex with your property"
>>
>>54911981
I'll just be a good goy and buy another macbook because that's what looks good and the normies at university approve

such is life
>>
>>54911586
Holy fucking shit it got me so mad, had to pound my desk. I would have fucking went apeshit after this dumb retarded piece of shit. This guy is Gandi, props to him for staying this calm, probably the best way to deal with this kind of situations if police is involved.
>>
>>54911586
I don't like gnats.
>>
>>54914426
He's just aware that if he did anything he would have ended up in jail. Meanwhile, that woman stole his shit and just went home.
>>
>>54914618
Absolutely disgusting, he got lucky the cop wasn't an absolute retard. But oddly in most of those cases the cop is pretty level headed and intelligent. Idk where the fuck come all those stories with the cowboy cops straight outta the texan shooting range you see in the news.
>>
File: Rage Pepe.png (605 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Rage Pepe.png
605 KB, 900x900
>>54911586
I am not mad.
I am not angry.
I am ENRAGED.
>>
>>54911586
>fat whore with short hair and a dog
what a surprise
>>
I want to get into FPV, where should I move up from shitty nano wifi FPV? Already got a video transmitter receiver pair, what's a good expendable base to put stuff on?

Already got a walkera ladybird clone, it has shit gyros and holy balls is it hard to fly. Should I just stick with that?
>>
>>54912902
Its just a dumb unarmed woman that has no clue how to fight, even with evidence lawyers can spin shit like excesive violence and other dumb shit like that, he probably got off completley clean by doing it his way.
>>
>>54914977
>>54915035
>>54914426
found her linkedIn. Anybody have the hacked database dump? Maybe we can fuck around with her
>>
>>54911586
>MUH KIDS
cunt genocide when?
>>
File: Murica.jpg (441 KB, 1919x1279) Image search: [Google]
Murica.jpg
441 KB, 1919x1279
>>54912976
>>
File: kek.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>54915088
>LinkedIn
>>
>>54915185
>>54915088
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-manfredi-4123442b
NOW
>>
> RC quadrocopter with an expensive camera and a fancy "geek/techy" name

why do people keep falling for this meme?
>>
>>54911741
This is why I don't like leaving my home. 2 ladies at a gas station yelled at me for like 3 minutes while I pumped my gas because I didn't give them any money.
>>
>>54911741

KEK

Women bullying beta males as usual. If this was Chad StormPenis she would have flirted and asked to be in whatever he was recording.
>>
> drone-striking your drones
>>
>>54911993
Here (Boston) every drone company got a cease and desist maybe a year or two ago
Dunno what happened with it because they still exist but I know everyone was freaking out for a minute. I have a friend that dumped like all his money into it
>>
>>54911586
I bet you think there's nothing wrong with robosexuality.
>>
>>54915903
>not wanting to replace all cunts with cute robot waifus
>>
Women are mentally unstable. They have hormones flying around all of the time. They have emotional outbursts at the drop of a hat. They cry at stupid shit. They gossip about stupid shit. They post crap to facetwatter every 5 seconds. They have inane conversations about babies and who is cheating on who or what they can scam out of their bf/husband. They talk about female empowerment and how they are being 'subjugated' in every way possible. They moan about the media portraying them as sex objects. They bitch about stupid shit like the new X-Men billboard oppressing them. They can't hold a sensible conversation about logical stuff like technology for shit. Rget can't into logic full stop. They want more more more of everything and think they deserve it for doing nothing but open their legs every now and then. They think being a leech on men is their birth right.

Do not trust these crazies.
>>
>>54916090
Seriously. The day they have perfect robot waifu's is the day women will go into meltdown. Better hope your country has a majority of males who are not cucked or there will be a reckoning. WWIII will be man against woman I promise you.
>>
>>54911586
It's a good feeling that i know that the FAA will regulate the shit out of drones soon and kids wont' be able to fly around spinning knifes without proper training
>>
>>54911586
Muh botnet
>>
>>54911586

I love this lady.

Fuck dronefags and their privacy-invasive cameras. Basically all pedophiles as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>54911586
Exactly for your post

>we don't spy on people
>we aren't invasive
>fly your shit anywhere you want
>ignore laws
>ignore regulations
>then post videos on youtube to try and ridicule anyone who opposes you

>whaaa why don't people like us

you are faggots
>>
>>54916353
You've no clue what you're talking about you dumbass
>>
File: tumblr_nfzthaQd8U1r15oh3o1_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfzthaQd8U1r15oh3o1_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x375
>>54915222
>CSU Fullerton
>Communications major

Like pottery
>>
>>54912161
>>54912190
statist genocide when?
>>
>>54911586
Seriously, drones are a shit hobby and I would destroy them just for fun.
>muh youtuber ethics
>>
>>54916319
>>54916353

this. fucking dronefags spying on people and interfering with aircraft, and thinking women are the problem - like 90% of this thread are bitter beta males
>>
>>54912339
>>54912352

men evolve to extract resources from their environment and women evolve to extract resources from men because they become handicap during pregnancy. Women are manipulating by nature her beauty is way to lower your defenses.
>>
File: 715.png (274 KB, 373x503) Image search: [Google]
715.png
274 KB, 373x503
>>54911586

I can't read the captions because your faggy annotations are in the way. Enjoy your ad shekels.
>>
>>54911981
If that many people around you have guns, I assume it's not issue for you to carry? Why not defend your property?
>>
>>54916630
This is exactly the response I'd expect from someone that has never handled a gun. You don't use lethal force against someone for property damage. You especially do not point a gun against someone else, especially someone you know has a firearm, unless you're prepared to die yourself. Getting yourself killed over a toy is stupid.
>>
>>54914618
cops are huge white knight and they will usually take the female side so you need to be careful with that shit.
>>
>>54911586
Fucking women.
>>
>>54911981
or you know... fly them somewhere away from people.
>>
>>54916687
This anon is a responsible gun owner.

Thanks for posting.
>>
I work at a university and have an FAA exemption to fly our drones.

Only problem is the campus is in a flight path, so I can't fly on campus.

Such is life. People are okay with drones around the area, though. I did a demo for the city council recently and they said that I had their support for local drone initiatives.
>>
>>54916833
>>
>>54912254
two*
>>
>>54916630
because if someone were to shoot down the quadcopter, which is highly unlikely, it would be because he's flying it on someone's private property. no one is going go out of their way to shoot at RC whirly birds that you fly over your own property.
>>
>>54911741
Being beaten up by a girl is my fetish
>>
>>54911586
What's with the excessive regulations regarding drones?
You can buy a longsword more easily than a drone
>>
File: men-only-commit-dv.png (487 KB, 1280x808) Image search: [Google]
men-only-commit-dv.png
487 KB, 1280x808
>>54916928
>>
>>54912961
>protocall
Lol Americans.

And I bet you use wifi sometimes too, an Australian invention.

>You're consuming American media
>Assumptions

>you use American programs
>More assumptions

Not only are you assuming like crazy, but you're also wrong about most of those things, they're all most likely made in china.

Stupid fucking Americans, just stop expressing your opinion.
>>
>>54917022
/d/egenerate detected.
>>
>>54917063
Lol, make this viral.
>>
>>54917182
This picture has been doing the rounds for years. It's legit. The NSW Gov has a similar thing going on.
>>
>>54917182

Notice that the page was updated in 2010, that image is years old, and they still haven't altered the wording of the page. The misandry of the domestic violence industry is inherent, and it's not a hidden secret. That's from a state webpage, but in all Australian states and at the federal level - the police, parliaments, etc all explicitly state the issue in entirely "male perpetrator" language. So for example you even have the Australian army, navy, airforce, federal parliament, Prime-minister, Governor-General all supporting the "white ribbon" campaign (the navy even plastered the white-ribbon on its ships), which is entirely focused on the idea that men are the problem.

As you see here, >>54916928 the police hand out thousands of these orders every day in Victoria, all with this sheet attached which frame all support as being for women, and the only support for men specifically being run literally by feminists and framed on blaming men. The police. court workers, magistrates, judges, support workers, etc are all aware that it's framed in a way that implies that only women can be violent, even though women regularly kill their partners and children.

Any activism is pointless.
>>
>>54911741
LITERALLY BEING BEATEN UP BY A GIRL

you cant make this shit up. i wonder how many upboats he got on reddit for this
>>
File: 1464401926692.png (3 MB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1464401926692.png
3 MB, 1440x960
>>54915193
>>
>>54917444
looks like some puny kid who got bullied at school.

she probably wouldn't have tried that shit if he didn't look like that. he was just asking for it
>>
>>54917492
if he was any bigger she just would have hit him until he laid a single finger on her and then she would call the cops for assault. so not much different

literally the only reason that kid wasnt charged was because it was recorded. i doubt she faced any real punishment from it anyway
>>
>>54917553
Video said 3rd degree assault charges which is a misdemeanor in most all states
Probably had to pay a fine or spend a couple days in a county jail
>>
>>54917492
Do you have any self awareness?
>>
>>54917604
>being in /g/ means you are some small looking nerd

nah pham.
>>
File: IMG_7929.jpg (383 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7929.jpg
383 KB, 1500x1000
its just people overreacting as usual.

i do love all of the armchair nerds going wild with their 'WELL IF IT WAS ME' stories
>>
>>54917604
>hes not a muscle wizard
>>
>>54911741
That dude's leg creeper me out at the end. Probably deserved it
>>
>>54917595

>charges
>>
>>54917595
>>54917695
>charges

this. there is zero chance she faced any real punishment from this. the opportunity to punish her was when she attacked him, he should have put her in her place and given her some bruises to remember how stupid she was for a few days but he blew it. that limp dick faggot deserved what he got and more. nu-males are disgusting, even the women they white knight for hate them
>>
>>54917695
Yeah she will probably get off for nothing
Probably pull a sob story about being aerially sexually assaulted and emotionally distressed
>>
>>54912190
totally this. I was watching hydrofoil races last weekend and some tard damn near ran into one with a drone. Fortunately he sank it, and the boat just went over the top of it.
>>
>>54917763
You aren't wrong
I just hope the faggot learns a thing or two from it, but he won't
Giving her some bruises would be exactly what she deserves but you know he would go straight to jail if he laid a finger on that bitch
Lose lose situation tbhfam
>>
>>54917646
>Hubsan
A man of good taste. Take the bumper off and it'll fly much better.
Love mine, sounds like a cloud of pissed off mosquitoes.
>>
>>54917786
he would have went to jail no matter what if it wasnt recorded. since it was recorded he could have defended himself and at least have a pretty good chance to avoid punishment (even though he would still be 100% in the right legally)

a single punch in the face when she attacked and repeat each time she continues the assault
>>
>>54912161
Well, you have a spy camera in your pocket that streams everything the NSA, so why worry about john q public having one they use but for short times?

Frankly, I welcome privately held technological equalizers, and can't wait until the NSA no longer has a monopoly on everyones secrets. We bust that monopoly, we are no longer enthralled by it.

When drones are the size of gnats, ubiquitous, and stream every moment of every day of every person live online, then the NSA and their ilk will be powerless. Also, no more government graft and corruption.

Literally can't wait.
>>
>>54917838
yeah i put the bumper on just to practice flips but with no rate mode its kind of fruitless. im going to upgrade it with an fpv camera soon
>>
>>54917948
I thought about upgrading to the FPV version.
I also want to build my own but haven't gotten around to it.
>>
>>54917971
building micros is the new hotness right now, but its pretty simple to drop in some new motors and a bigger battery for a husban, especially since you can get those cameras with the transmitter built in.

the issue is people are buying up these $1 motors and selling them for like $5-10 a piece so its easy to spend way more than you need to.
>>
>>54912402
Please leave the men to their thread son. I'm sure your mom's husband must need some help in the yard or something.
>>
>>54915088
>>54915185
>>54915222

did you guys actually do it?
>hopes you did
>>
My system has two GeForce 9800GT cards. How outdated am I? I bought this in 2009.
>>
>>54911586
what a fucking cunt, typical woman man for real, i'm not sexist i've just had to deal with enough of them. stuck up socially degrading lying cunts and their only mission is to fuck someones day up.
>>
>>54911741
this is what happens when a self proclaimed third wave feminist finally musters up the courage to "do something about it"

it's always on some beta looking motherfucker minding his own business, and it's always the same fucking shtick: lie, cry, and play the victim.

fuck em.
>>
>>54911741
B E T A
E
T
A
>>
>>54911586

>the person stealing it isn't black

What the fuck is going on
>>
>>54918794
>>54918807

Pretty sure the woman is like 40 and the male is a teenager.
>>
I heard my dad say they look cool so I bought him the cheapest one I could find for christmas.

We took it to the park and it's a lot of fun.
I can see the appeal.
>>
>>54917444
>>54917492
>>54917553
I don't know if guys have ever met a real woman or a man either in real life. A man, even that skinny kid could rekt that woman half to death, and that is no exaggeration. Women don't get into physical fights, hence they have no fucking idea what to do when they are actually fighting. They'll just sit there and take it all confused because of the pain because nobody has ever dared to beat them until now, and now someone has, they're completely confused as to how to react to that
>>
>>54919021

We're biologically prediposed to avoid punching children and women. The first reaction on being attacked by a woman isn't to fight, it's to take it.
>>
>>54919050
>>54919021

also because of society, beating a woman could get your life ruined

>hence feminism and suing because they always take the women's side because they act like the victim
>>
>>54919021
what? my point was that she wouldn't have even looked his way if he was anything other than a nerdy litte teen. walking punching bag who was looking to get beat up
>>
>>54919021
yeah i dont think anyone was making the argument that he COULDNT turn her to mash. its the fact that he didnt because hes such a babydick nu-male redditor
>>
>>54911741

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzSZxpSMDcM

>tfw the news set the segment up like he was being pervy
>tfw the news made it seem like she was taking justice in her own hands after the cops wouldn't help her
>tfw they gave her side of the story first and more prominently
>>
>>54919200
Yeah I agree about that, from onwards the first attack from the woman, everything would have been considered "self defence" from the guy's side.

Still it's pretty sad women choose to assault normal people just flying their drones for no reason. Nobody had any problem when kids fly their RC helicopters, but it's suddenly a huge social issues when guys fly their quadcopters, it just shows how scared people are of things they don't understand
>>
>>54911586
>>54911741
thanks for pissing me off this early in the morning.
Although I can't wait to get a larger drone for a chance to argue with lunatics like these
>>
>>54917444
women will keep getting away with bullshit with this attitude
>>
>>54920664
what attitude is that?
>>
>>54920687
>if you get hit by a woman you're a a pussy faggot who deserved it
>if you hit a woman she's a poor victim that needs to be avenged
>>
>>54921248
but i was advocating that he smack her shit for assaulting her
>>
>>54911741
Is he not allowed to drop her to the ground and keep her controlled before the police arrive. Thats what I feel I would do.
>>
>>54921498
Let them hit you, anon. Just think about that lawsuit money.
The second you talk to a lawyer you claim to be gay and have autism, and you're now afraid to leave your house. Say that the attack has traumatized you and you now have sexual dysfunction. Say you haven't had an orgasm in weeks, and you cry in shame every time you get aroused because you're not a real man.

If you're lucky enough in life to get handed an easy meal tick you damn well take it, extra gravy.
>>
Isn't that felony theft?
>>
>>54912997
>if my car is unlocked with the keys in it, yes, it is my fault I didnt secure my property
While that, and the fact that it's you're fault your car got stolen, is true, that doesn't mean anything legally. It's still illegal to steal a car, even if it's really easy
>>
>>54921599
Normally yes, but women can't commit crimes because a crime is power plus criminal intent, and women do not have power because of the patriarchy.
>>
>>54911981
>not implementing hard kill active protection system to destroy incoming bullets on your drone
baka senpai
>>
>>54912529
>thinks all women are manipulative pices of shit
>currently 2 year relationship with one
n i c e
>>
>>54916143
the good thing is, cunts don't stand a chance.
I want that to happen NOW
>>
>>54920547
my man
just upgraded to a 60cm frame with 12" props
>>
>>54911741
helicopter plane
>>
Drone landed on my property a while ago so I picked it up and brought it inside as a souvenir.
Took out the battery xD
>>
>>54923749
I'm planning on shooting down a drone that one of my richfag neighbors flies around, fucker has the whole neighborhood pissed off with the noise.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90TrnpsJiTE
>>
>>54923749
Pic or it didn't happen
>>
File: meme.jpg (150 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
150 KB, 852x480
>>54924066
>>
I absolutely don't fucking get it.

USA is a huge fucking country full of areas with little to no human population..

My dad likes kites.
I sometimes like to spend time with him so we obviously go fly some kites.
We plop them in the car, drive few kms outside the city to some rural area where there's nothing but fields.
Noone ever bothered us, not even the landowner which was passing by in a tractor. He just fucking waved his hand and went on with his job.
And I live in a tiny eurocunt country.

If flying cameras are a problem (and I obviously can understand it, I don't like being CCTV'd 24/7 either) why can't those dronefags just move with their toys few kms further where noone will bother them?

Is it the fucking water supply in US that makes retards even more aggressive?
>>
>>54911586

grade a cunt
>>
File: 1296700643999.png (214 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1296700643999.png
214 KB, 500x376
>>54924560

people are idiots, they have no problem with the NSA spying on them and having all their nude pics but some nerd playing with his toy copter is suddenly a huge problem
>>
>>54924560
Because there's nothing interesting to record on rural areas where there's nothing but fields, stupid.
>>
>>54924623
Well, to bad.
>>
>>54924560
People are retarded, they don't get that other people don't like being filmed or having a chuck of plastic flying over their heads.
>>
>>54924586
By your logic If I'm already getting robbed I should have no problem with getting raped on top of that.
>>
>>54924706

if one causes outrage then so should the other, you were way off
>>
>>54924730
but if one causes the outrage and the second doesn't focus on the problem of the second one not causing outrage rather than calling everyone who's outraged by the first one an "idiot"
>>
>>54912902
>cops show up
>shes got a bloody nose
>tears ensue
no amount of video would have saved the kid
>>
>>54923849
based
>>
>>54924706
thats the hat trick. many try and waste to much time and get caught. you must be a pro to do both tasks and get away
>>
>>54912902
He's just a cuck is all. Women are dumb bitches all right, but the most important thing to remember is that all of them are cowards and are all talk, so in situations like this you simply slap the bitch across her face and walk away without listening to her bullshit claims. You should never ever talk to them, you just hit them and to remind them to know their place.
>>
>>54924706
social justice is really fucking up usa
>>
>>54926149
At least we are not quite as bad as Western Europe yet
2nd amendment has not been abolished and most voters are against socialism
>>
File: Screenshot_20160605-183019.png (288 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160605-183019.png
288 KB, 1440x2560
>>54917304
>all explicitly state the issue in entirely "male perpetrator" language.
Stop lying, that way you don't have to be embarrassed when people find out.
>>
>>54911741
here is an interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLrh7f24Zz0
>>
>>54926394
That was painful to watch, both of them are horrifically awkward.
>>
>>54926565
seen worse 2bh
>>
lmao A M E R I C A
>>
>>54926565
I wanna fug his boipucci
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.