[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this a /g/ meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Why is this a /g/ meme
>>
>>54909166
Because it's good and it's cheap as fuck because of the big used/refurbished market and obviously a bunch of people here understood that a while ago but the main problem is it's ugly as fuck and basement dwellers like us don't give a flying fuck about that because who's gonna see it anyway?
>>
File: 1440232618405.png (403 KB, 960x550) Image search: [Google]
1440232618405.png
403 KB, 960x550
>>54909404
I don't get why people say Thinkpads are ugly. The black box look has a certain charm to it, like you know you aren't dealing with a cheap piece of trash but a powerhouse that's going to get shit done. Although if we're talking about newer ones like the one in OP with the gaudy backlit keyboard, rounded screen edges like you'd see on any consumer shit, and weird black macbook aesthetic, yeah that's ugly as hell. Fucking Lenovo, get your shit together. You used to blow Applel the fuck out on a regular basis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hnOCUkbix0

Look at this, then look at the shit in the OP. Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>54909404
>Ugly as fuck
It's retro as fuck.
>>
>>54909166
they like the little red dot on the keyboard
>>
>>54909166
They're black and red, the colours of the revolution.
>>
BACKDOORED
>>
>>54909166
>/g/ meming and shilling for backdoored hardware
You get what you pay for I guess.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>54910254
>every ThinkPad has hardware backdoors
You didn't actually read the thread did you?
The 520 series is fine you paranoid fuck
>>
>>54911827
I wonder how much i can sell my t420 for... Ive wanted a w520 or w530 for a long time.
>>
>>54909835
Yup I love me some keyboard clits
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.