[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you like to discuss the internal turmoils at Microsoft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 960x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 960x651
Would you like to discuss the internal turmoils at Microsoft that resulted in the company missing the boat on so many technologies?

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/business/2012/08/microsoft-lost-mojo-steve-ballmer
>>
>>54902483
bill gates let his wife that built microsoft bob take over and create windows vista & 8.
>>
File: DEVELOPERS.png (12 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
DEVELOPERS.png
12 KB, 420x420
DEVELOPERS
>>
>>54902525
lolu trollin. proof plz.dont say women took over and made only bad os's without a source of course
>>
The only thing that could help MS is rewriting Windows from scratch and clean it up so it's not a clumsy resource devouring POS that requires specific versions of additional software to run things. And maybe we could even hope for sorting folders by size - a true feature that I have been praying for since XP. It's obviously high tech shit.
>>
>>54902483
The problem in my view was that there was no dissenting voices powerful enough wake Ballmer up until it was too late.
>>
>>54903328
>rewriting OS
>Helps MS

That's like saying rewriting linux from scratch will help linux become a dominant desktop OS.
>>
>>54903460
But good windows is what people actually want and find useful. You know that anon.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.