[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: wew.png (20 KB, 928x161) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
20 KB, 928x161
WEW
>>
Probably a self-serve ad.
Nobody actually monitors those and they go live without any inspection.
They're just pictures tho.
>>
>nobody buys passes
>half of 4chin uses adblockers
>people wonder why the advertisements get worse
>>
File: 9283475091875y.jpg (31 KB, 544x203) Image search: [Google]
9283475091875y.jpg
31 KB, 544x203
i has pass
>>
>>54881559
>not wantign PajeetSoft to fix "errors" on your gentoo machine
>>
>>54881626
>Nobody actually monitors those and they go live without any inspection.
Bullshit, I put an ad up once, and it's certainly vetted. We actually had to wait for a week for it to be approved
>>
>>54881559
These ads keep the site up, I don't see a problem here.
>>
>>54881559
Scan your what? Penis? Wife's son's laptop? Lack of any life whatsoever?
>>
>>54881559
Oh boy, my "Hello this is microsoft tech support you need to press windows key plus r as in romeo and type gentoo.exe, yes sir ur computer is filled with many error, we need to fix by downloading teamviewer" sense is tingling

Seriously though, ads should be moderated.
>>
People who don't block ads deserve to be scammed
>>
>>54881710
>not whitelisting 4chan
>not wanting meme ads by J-list
>>
I bet microsoft also bought some shilling rights, as no windows 10 thread ever is removed
>>
I posted a thread asking about it, and it got deleted.
>>
I love how one thread about this was removed already
>>
File: Untitled.png (35 KB, 766x341) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35 KB, 766x341
Dear japmoot,

Please consider cancelling these advertisements.

1. They are well known adware and "scareware" (buy our product now or your computer will DIE!) distributors, that take advantage of people with lesser technical knowledge.
2. They serve their ads over an unsecured connection.

If losing their ad campaign would be a substantial financial concern for 4chins, I will buy some ads for my website in exchange for you removing them.

Sincerely,
anon
>>
>>54881647
ads get worse because hiroshimoot is a faggot and happy to let blatant malware peddlers take out ads here for a few more shekels.
>>
>google classifies 4chan as malware spreader
>removed/downranked in indix
>no more monies for chinese moot
kek
>>
>>54881842
let's do it, the worst that can happen is that reddit users stop coming in here because they really think 4chan will destroy their computer
>>
Actually I'm glad this ads exist, it's like digital Darwinism.
>>
>>54881684
thats was when fag moot was in charge right?
hirishima nagazaki probably has different ""rules"" for that
>not that i care about ads
>i dont even have js on, kek
>>
>>54881559
The idiots who fall for these obvious scams deserve the consequences. Might as well have 4chan make a buck on the way.
>>
guys im not seeing this. I've turned off ublock origin and refreshed a hundred times and I'm not seeing them.
>>
>>54881710
Saint Terry has proclaimed adblockers to be evil. I have since cleansed my system of them.
>>
File: pass.png (49 KB, 1570x312) Image search: [Google]
pass.png
49 KB, 1570x312
>>54881647
>>nobody buys passes
>>
>>54882014
>using the 4chan account that was spread across all boards a few weeks ago by some anon
sure thing buddy
>>
>>54882014
I bought a pass once, then moot reneged on his vow not to use it as a form of identification when banning a user. Never bought one since.
>>
>>54882042
It only works with 1 IP which you can change every ~20 mins. Annoying since I would often change from my home internet to cellular and wouldn't be able to post with my pass since it had been less than 20 mins since my last home post.

This was before hiromoot so it might have changed. I don't use a pass anymore.
>>
>>54882081
How about you take your ban like a man and not cry about it?
>>
What's sad is there might be people on 4chan stupid enough for this shit.
>>
>>54882139
that's a good thing
dumb /g/ shitters will trash their computers and never come back
>>
>>54882139
and nothing of value was lost.
>>
I use ublock anyway. Definitely not taking it off now though
>>
>>54881799
>They are well known adware and "scareware" (buy our product now or your computer will DIE!) distributors, that take advantage of people with lesser technical knowledge
Sounds like we need more of this shit. As long as it's not popups or annoying shit, I'm fine with anything that cuts down our retarded userbase.
>>
>>54881669
cuck
>>
>>54881714
the j list ads are great
>>
>>54881559
I saw this, a couple minutes after it was up it was taken down and replaced with a regular j list ad.
>>
>>54882665
try reloading, they're still there
And they're animated, so they're not self-serve.
hiroshima explicitly approved these misleading ads and they're not going away
>>
he probably gets paid by the chinese botnet
>>
File: akari3.jpg (92 KB, 912x576) Image search: [Google]
akari3.jpg
92 KB, 912x576
>report 4chan to google for spreading malware
>chrome displays scary red warning on 4chan and chases away idiots and reddit users
>>
File: oh.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>54882748
w-we might have our cool old secrit club again
>>
>>54881858
Living off the grid, you crazy motherfucker
>>
>>54882083
>Annoying since I would often change from my home internet to cellular and wouldn't be able to post with my pass since it had been less than 20 mins since my last home post.
>I don't use pass anymore
same

plus number captchas are fine
>>
>bought pass to get around IP range block on phone
>post a few times
>next day see 3 ban for CP
>can't get around it till I leave the location

fucking gay
>>
>>54883003
just go into airplane mode

also, your pass is done, global rule 1 bans autorevokes any pass you were using
>>
>>54881647
I block 100% of ads. Why would I care how bad they are? To me they're all equally bad.
>>
>>54881559
The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.
>>
japmoot at it again
>>
>secure pc cleaner
looks legit
>>
weeeeew
>>
>>54881559
>windows
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.