[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Verizon "Tech Support"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
>Charging port on my S6 has been shitty the past week and stopped altogether two days ago
>Go to Verizon store
>Explain the problem
>"Tech rep" needs to look at my phone
>I use Nova launcher
>"Is this a custom overlay?"
>Yeah
>"You know these are... bad for your phone, right?"
>mfw.jpg
>>
Can't be worse then Samsung's custom overlay
>>
>>54876925
Who actually listens to anything retail workers say?
They clearly don't know shit, they work retail.
>>
>>54878880
He was like a woman.
>The decision is yours
>For what?
>Option A: Send it in for warranty and get it inspected to see if you're covered under warranty, and if not, you have to pay full price for a new phone.
>What's covered by warranty?
>Damage
>Isn't a broken charging port damage?
>No
>Option B: Get a replacement for $150 dollars if you're covered under damage policy
>What's covered under the damage policy?
>Damage
>How is that different from option A?
>I don't know
>What's the best policy?
>The decision is yours

I ended up making an option C and I just bought a wireless charger because is was much cheaper and less of a hassle than sending it in and risking fucking $700 for a phone
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>54879147
My buddy is doing the same thing. He has an active with a bad charging port.
>>
>>54879730
He's got a wireless charger?
>>
File: 1397083776307.jpg (649 KB, 2848x2136) Image search: [Google]
1397083776307.jpg
649 KB, 2848x2136
>>54879147
>The decision is yours
>>
>>54879147
meanwhile thousands of verizon workers are on strike if you read the news in the past week.
Google it up.

fuck verizon. Who gives their clients IPv6?!?!?!
>>
>>54879788
I had not seen that?
Yeah verizon is a bunch of Jews
>>
>>54876925
It was in that moment that he realised the world economy was going to crash
>>
>>54879820
Every cable provider is a bunch of Jews.
>>
>>54876925
>got a droid turbo 2.0
>have it for 3 months
>the battery starts to fail for some reason, won't hold a charge and won't keep charge for very long. Also runs extremely hot, probably because of the rapid discharge
>go in to claim it under warranty
>they "discover" I have Swift Key installed instead of the generic keyboard and I have a lot of their bloatware apps disabled
>they blame me for disabling the bloatware apps
>What does the NFL tracker app have to do with my phone's battery discharging too quicky?
>I don't know thats not under warranty
>look up my warranty
>it most certainly is covered
>I dunno you can put a claim in but I don't think it is
>put in a claim
>get a new phone because it was covered
I fucking hate my local verizon store and its the only one in my area
>>
>>54879892
Yeah they had to factory reset my phone because they believed it was a software problem that caused my charging port to fail
>But the port wobbles

Kind of sucks dick that I have to redownload everything, and none of my pictures were cloud synced, like the guy said they were
Fuck the pictures
My main problem is my phone auto correcting Fuck to Duck
>>
>>54879946
Why didn't you send your pictures throigh wireless before sending your phone?
>>
>>54880173
Because I had 1% battery remaining
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.