[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is this? Is kat a dmca cuck now? they just remove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (32 KB, 1000x176) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32 KB, 1000x176
what the fuck is this? Is kat a dmca cuck now? they just remove shit just like that?
>>
>A public tracker

Enjoy your broken door
>>
>>54874740
This has been happening for a while now. It's either this, or shutdown the site every 2 days. Just find somewhere else to get whatever is blocked and move on. It's not like that's the only website for torrenting.
>>
>>54874740
yes

been like that for a while
>>
>>54874756
>>54874769
>>54874799
does piratebay do the same too?
>>
>>54874740
>Is kat a dmca cuck now?
nigger you slow?
they've been so for years.
>>
Just like 4chan.

>posts are the property of the poster, not 4chan
>moot still got cucked by hollywood lawyers though
Man, that pissed me off.
>>
>>54874740
Use TPB

>>54874820
No

>>54874756
Retard
>>
>>54874846
Retard
>>
You can download DMCA'd torrents from Kat. I forgot how to tho.
>>
>>54874820
no. just go for pink skulls only
>>
>>54874898
what about green skulls?
>>
>>54874740
They comply with DMCA all the time, it's been like this forever. Why do people even use this shit fucking site? Even the tpb is better than this trash and people will still go to Kat because they're idiots.
>>
>>54874769
came here to post this. this is the primary provision for a site to qualify for safe harbor under the DMCA. they have to act on takedown claims quickly, and at the scales sites like KAT and youtube and others operate, that means shooting first and walking back that decision later
>>
>>54875148
I go to kat if tpb doesn't have something, or if it has no seeds there, or when it's down.
>>
>>54874740
>2016
>using KAT,TPB
>using private trackers
>not being part of TheLUT
TOPKEK
>>
>>54874896
Get the archived magnet link I guess.
>>
>>54875277
the what now?
>>
Go to:

http://kekasworld2.comli.com/KAT/DMCA/

Put in the link, get the magnet link (or the actual .torrent if it's still cached) and go from there.

"Where there's a will, there will always be a way for someone to bypass/hack/workaround/skirt/etc..."
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.