[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pajeets run the tech world now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: Satya_Nadella.jpg (690 KB, 1731x1503) Image search: [Google]
Satya_Nadella.jpg
690 KB, 1731x1503
Microshaft: run by pajeets
Apple: half of their employees are poos in loos
Google: top innovators are dinesh

How did it come to this? You guys said pajeets write subpar code and knew even less about technology
>>
>>54871034
pajeets have ingroup preference. they hire their own people instead of white neckbeards.

too bad westerners get brainwashed into outgroup preference by schools, media and liberals in general
>>
>>54871034
Most pajeets want to escape India at any cost. They happily work more hours for lesser pay just to keep their visa valid.
>>
There are 1.2 billion pajeets dude. A tiny fraction of them will be skilled and smart.

Add in that pajeets are racist as fuck and only hire other pajeets and you get takeover.
>>
Importing slave labor. Don't like your job? Go back to poo country; or stay and work 60+ hours.
>>
>>54871034
>HAHAHA I SAID IT AGAIN!!!

/pol/ was a mistake
>>
>>54871129
/pol/ is always right though
>>
>>54871099
This
>>
>>54871139
>/pol/ is always right though
sadly they are and sadly nobody believes them
>>
File: india-open-defacation.jpg (365 KB, 1200x749) Image search: [Google]
india-open-defacation.jpg
365 KB, 1200x749
>>54871129
It's the truth
>>
>>54871034
>be anerican
>support and love capitalism
>get mad when jews and indians are better at it
>>
>>54871151
wtf is going on
>>
>>54871150
no they aren't
>>
>>54871151
One can’t criticise people for reliving themselves on the beach or in a field, after all this is what our ancestors had to do, all the Indians are doing is preserving a natural way of life that has continued for tens of thousands of years. This is one of the most natural parts of the way people there live, and it’s only we foreigners who make a fuss about it. It’s just that urinating on the street in a big city after all isn’t very decent, but I am sure that with the increasing pace of modernization, India’s cities will very quickly take on a new look. China’s toilet usage/habits have come a long way in the past ten years, so is there any reason that India, another ancient Eastern civilisation, can’t do the same?

I am filthy, but I am brilliant. In the ancient city of Varanasi [Benares], on the banks of the Ganges, all the sewage created by people relieving themselves on the ground in corners, and the rubbish, everything flows into that sacred river, the same water where pilgrims come from all over, brushing their teeth, washing their faces, bodies, and swimming. However, the dirty Ganges and Varanasi are India’s most beautiful place, lots of foreigners love it, staying for months at a time. I lived there for a while, living like a local, swimming in the river like one of them. The ancient town’s intense artistic spirit and religious fervour made me forget material poverty. This important part of the Indian psyche is passed down even today: the spirit is greater than physical riches.
>>
>>54871034
>pajeets write subpar code and knew even less about technology
ah, the perfect CEO
>>
>>54871397
but capitalism
>>
>>54871397
Remind yourself that shitting in the street was common in the western world up until the 1850s. We stopped because it was fucking disgusting.
India has yet to stop, and they resist stopping.
The western world embraced sewers, and sewers have been a part of cities for thousands of years. The romans didn't shit in the street.
>>
>>54871150
>lol lets ridicule every foreign culture while simultaneously believing that there's nothing more important than preserving the white race.
>>
>>54871397
>>54871437
>>54871473
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Indians literally bathe around corpses. Scroll down and check the pictures
>>
>>54871489
It's called poverty.
>>
>>54871503
Poor people burry their dead too
>>
>>54871489
jesus. I thought ganges was supposed to be holy, you'd think they'd treat it more nicely
>>
>>54871489
>a bunch of subway shitters calling street shitters disgusting
Asians are funny
>>
>>54871034
Because the West happily destroyed itself with feminism, gay rights, drugs, anime, mindless consumerism and lack of any spiritual direction.
>>
>>54871034
>Microshaft
Couldn't hold back could you? Hate them that much? You deserved everything coming your way then.
>>
If we've learned anything from Telstra this week, it's because Pajeet lies on his resume and will land a job at the first place that doesn't perform any further scrutiny.
>>
>>54871864
>spiritual direction
Fuck off with your gay semite voodoo shit
>>
Senpai just work Defense

minimal pajeets

guaranteed American
>>
I recall hearing poo in loo would never move beyond winning spelling contests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-zHeECE8yk
>>
the only place they will run it is into the ground.
>>
>>54871825
>jesus. I thought ganges was supposed to be holy, you'd think they'd treat it more nicely
The reason it's so disgusting is precicely because they believe the river is holy and can't be tainted.
>>
>>54871872
M$ is pretty scummy and shitty yes, but their trackrecord of failed products is hilarious. Honestly I don't get how they even make money anymore, must be some clever accounting
>>
>>54871980
If they brush their teeth and bathe in it I assume many people get sick because of all the bloated rotten corpses and waste contaminated the water. There must be some stats on this

Having a rotten corpse, if not hundreds as is the case here, can really contaminate a water supply. Dunno maybe they don't drink it
>>
>>54872001
They brush their teeth and swallow the water that they used to brush
>>
Pajeets are made to work in hot, damp environments. So, in temperate weather, they can easily be overclocked with no risk of throttling.
>>
>>54871034
whaddya know, in a population counting over a billion individuals following gaussian distribution there's a million excellent programmers (and a million total morons).
>>
>>54872024
Eww. I hope they don't shit in it too, that shit leads to typhus IIRC
>>
>>54872041
Ofcourse they shit there
>>
>>54871473
>shitting in the street was common in the western world up until the 1850s.
Maybe in some parts.

The third millennium BC was the "Age of Cleanliness." Toilets and sewers were invented in several parts of the world, and Mohenjo-Daro circa 2800 BC had some of the most advanced, with lavatories built into the outer walls of houses.

The Romans had water flushed toilets 2000 years ago.
>>
>>54872082
>Maybe in some parts.
Yes, like cities you've never heard of like: London, chicago, new york, berlin, etc.
>>
>>54871034
Because they actually work for a living instead of sitting in their mothers basements making memes about other nationalities. The whiteys on this board and /pol/ make the mistake of thinking they are on the same level as successful whites. You aren't. You are rednecks with laptops. You will stay at the bottom of the food chain while getting cucked by alphas of not just your own race but by every other race.
>>
>>54871886
The fuck you talking about. You're so ignorant you don't understand what is the background from which the pajeets come to invade your country. Compared to you they actually believe in something. You;re just an empty sack of shit who believes in nothing, so you have no ideas and no motivation to lead anything.
>>
>>54872088
roman britain had pretty advanced roman baths and sewage
>>
>>54871473
you're confusing piss with shit. It's true that people throughout the middle ages until relatively recently pissed in a pot and emptied it on the streets, but that evaporates and don't really cause har. no, people definitely did not shit on the streets like indians do today. Granted the population is way higher in india than europe has ever been and they're suffering from overpopulation. The concept of latrines, outhouses and public toilets have been a thing for a long time, if not they'd shit in a bucket or a pot and empty it somewhere else
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (668 KB, 3280x2329) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
668 KB, 3280x2329
>>54871986
>M$ is pretty scummy and shitty yes

Hate them that much okay. So apple, google, Verizon etc etc are not? Okay cool.

>but their trackrecord of failed products is hilarious

Windows millennium, vista, and 8, Zune, Encarta? Hm Apple has a lot more failed products that are knockoffs and didn't catch on. Yet they were lucky enough to brainwashed zombies into thinking they invented the mobile phone.

>Honestly I don't get how they even make money anymore, must be some clever accounting

Why yes...yes it is. Like EVERY other company. Thanks to piracy companies are learning from one another to find clever ways to make money.
>>
>>54872144
>people definitely did not shit on the streets like indians do today.
it's not like they just haphazardly shit on whatever street they feel like. they have designated shitting streets.
>>
>>54872144
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
ROOMS
>>
File: india-photos-01.jpg (233 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
india-photos-01.jpg
233 KB, 1024x768
>>54872198
>>54872211
And holy grounds too
>>
File: 568680774.jpg (45 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
568680774.jpg
45 KB, 600x338
POO
>>
>>54871864
>lack of any spiritual direction
Hi. What sort of "spiritual direction" do you have? Mind explaining it to us? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>54872025
Underrated post
>>
>>54871034
IBM is going India route.

AMD is pajeet
Nividia has pajeets in background

Basically loads of tech workers in India that can speak english and can be trusted with company data. You can't say the same for Chinese due to PRC situation and lack of english education.
>>
>>54872189
can you ever find women disgusting?
>>
>>54871986
>M$
wao so edgy~
>>
What happens after pajeet is done talking over everything with their scummy ways?
>>
>>54874676
You must be 18 or older to use this site.
>>
Daily reminder that India has joined the space race and that their first satellite is called ScatSat-1.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.