[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best phone available on the market right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1445797957265.jpg (45 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1445797957265.jpg
45 KB, 600x615
Don't care about the price, looking for a good phone to buy, simple as that. Pic unrelated
>>
>>54870099
if you're not going to give us any information on what the fuck you want then you might as well go fucking find it yourself

read the sticky you dumb fuck
>>
The market has decided against releasing a best phone in other to have the customers stuck in an endless upgrade loop as well as working on phasing out features that enable features not benefitting to the phone manufacturer such as sd card slots.
>>
>>54870099
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
>>
>>54870099
Im asking for phones people recommend, best quality for the price, that kind of thing. Seriously fucking chill out dude.
>>
Gentoo Installation S5
>>
There are no good phones on the market right now.
They are all fucking huge, "small" phones are now 5", there is nothing new or exciting about the hardware, the camera's is fine, but not great.
You can pay big money for a phone and all you get is the ability to get software updates, where smaller phones does not get any, so you basically have to compile and maintain your own rom if you cheap out.
>>
Xiaomi Mi5

I got 100 yuans for this post.
>>
>>54870099
S7 edge or 6s+ right now. The oneplus 3 may be a decent competitor in a couple weeks
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.