[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, it's not even a debate at this point.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: mac.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1200
Honestly, it's not even a debate at this point.
>>
I'll give you this bump. People will see you have a reply and maybe think twice about ignoring this thread.

Impress me.
>>
>>54865015
>assigning to an expression instead of a variable
I suppose it's not surprising that a mac user wouldn't know how to program, the whole ecosystem is built on the idea of throwing away all the advantages of a general-purpose computer and making it into a disposable piece of shitty consumer electronics.
>>
>>54865015
mac > pc
ReferenceError: mac is not defined
>>
>>54865015
Does that equation set PC = true and then set that as less than Mac?
>>
>>54865423
I mean, whatever sells.
>>
Codecademy at work in that pic.
>>
I know this is bait but meh...
The only difference is the OS, not the hardware, how a "mac" can be better than a "PC" when Apple does not want to support
high-end hardware in OS X?
OS X has a poor designed UI and use standard operating system paradigms, I can't even see why people want to buy overpriced hardware for little to none advantages over the other OSes.
>>
File: ocaml.png (12 KB, 471x104) Image search: [Google]
ocaml.png
12 KB, 471x104
>>54865423
>all programming languages use '=' as the assignment operator
always count on PCucks to demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect
>>
File: 20160601_220801.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160601_220801.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
APPLE WAS RIGHT, THIS 3.5 MM HEADPHONE JACK IS AT L E A S T 20 MM THICK
>>
>>54865612
>but my meme language is different from all the hundreds of them that do!
when you use a computer for something other than advertising what a trendy special snowflake you are, you'll understand
>>
>>54865612
>>
>false = true
What did they mean?
>>
File: received_1397766760238784.jpg (60 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
received_1397766760238784.jpg
60 KB, 1080x1920
>>54865015
What do you call a PC that isn't a PC, but at the same time is a PC?

You call it PC.
>>
>>54865647
mac > pc = true
you can read as
(mac > pc) = true
or
mac > (pc = true)
the language is not specified and we don't know if the said language is dev by competent people or a special snowflake who though that = has an higher priority than > or messed up with the syntax analyzer.
>>
>>54865015
isn't mac a personal computer?
>>
>>54868346
it's a food
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.