[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Pirate Bay never dies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Or so they say.
I'm UK based and all of a sudden my usual working links have stopped working. Which mirror links do you guys use that are still up and running?
>>
>>54863809
https://thepiratebay.org/
>>
Sounds like you're getting cucked by your dns server. Which one are you using?
>>
>>54863809
google piratebay mirror and your problems are fixed
>>
I use DuckDuckGo so I use the !tpb bang to get to it. Never fails to find it but I notice the domain changes semi-regularly.
>>
Anyone from the UK uses Zen as ISP? What are they like? Do they have the same restrictions as the rest?
>>
>>54863809
your VPN should be taking care of getting around national censorship.

Yo are using one, right? You need a VPN when using TPB for the same reason you need a condom when fucking $10 hookers.
>>
>>54865230
Or else the spooky spookers will get you.
>>
>>54865230
But no money
>>
>>54863809
.se always works, if .org is up it redirects
>>
Stop using the piratebay, it doesn't even have a tracker anymore.
>>
>>54868405
>stop using what I don't like meme
never change /g/, never change...
>>
>>54863809
Ahoy.re
>>
Use https://pirateproxy.pe/
>>
>>54863809
Use a VPN.

It's otherwise probably blocked by the High Court orders to most major ISP's to get their existing internet censorship gear to block it, and many similar sites, unless you're with AAISP who don't have any censorship gear.

Switching DNS alone probably won't be enough, they ARP-poison the IP blocks to proxy TCP/80 via Squid and eithrr 404 (CP) or redirect to a "blocked" page (rather than status 451), and by virtue of the fact that the proxy isn't listening, it blocks TCP/443.

.se has been seized by Sweden, they switched back to .org apparently?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.