[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mozilla needs our help... to get cured from their Chrome clone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
We are here in /g!

We have knowledge, so why don't we use it to help Mozilla to move away from their Chrome clone sickness?

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.drwindows.de%2Fcontent%2F10242-browser-betriebssysteme-windows-10-legt-mai-kraeftig.html&edit-text=

Month by month it gets more depressive, while Google with Chrome is soon in the position to trash customization and unleash a total dumbed down world wide web on us.

It is time for us to join forces, to beat Google and protect Mozilla from themselves.

Any ideas?
>>
And don't tell me that you are not alarmed too about the fact that Mozilla HQ is running circles around Chrome parity, Chrome design and Chrome technology.
>>
just wait Servo
>>
>>54859714
https://servo.org/
>>
>>54859714
Talking about de-Chromization and not about even more Chrome parity
>>
>>54859730
Servo.. this is the exact opposite. This is all about gaining Blink parity. This is the exact opposite what should be the goal.
>>
Fuck mozilla, I used their browser ever since I was in high school (I'm 22 now) but now that it's been infested by obese feminists and SJWs it can burn in hell.
>>
Mozilla Firefox need to have a good fork to survive, GNU IceCat is that fork.
>>
>>54861639
>a fork not embraced by Gentoo :^)
>>
>>54859577
Good thing me and my NEET friends are making a god tier browser from scratch this summer with a new rendering engine and everything, Mozilla's SJW and DRM acceptance is sabotaging Firefox and Firefox is also a privacy train wreck. Forks are never fucking ever used and usually get outdated as hell so the idea to start from scratch is the best idea. Also no MPL cancer
>>
>>54859577
first you need to carpet bomb any office space populated with shit tier SJWs and retarded devs that have more time commenting others code with nu-feminist shit than actually doing work.
Then you go in and and clean whatever is left because they are like fucking cockroaches and I'm sure you are not taking all them out in one passing.
Then you hire real devs that don't give a shit about this stupid ass shit and let them work.
If by any chance you find out one of them even downloaded an image from tumblr, you do a public execution. Let all the other fuckers how is it going to be. They have to work, not think about others feelings or some touchy feely nonsense that screws productivity.
>>
>>54862241
>using the smiley with a carat nose
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.