[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: mam.png (1 MB, 1361x701) Image search: [Google]
mam.png
1 MB, 1361x701
Is this accurate?
>>
>>54853983
Vista actually isn't that bad once you install all the updates. It just suffered the same fate as Windows 8 where it was a flop on launch but was slowly improved over time.
>>
>>54854014
Vista wasn't bad from start either - it's just because poorfags installed it on their potato computers, and it obviously was slow, and because pajeet apps couldn't comply with new windows permission system, which MS took from linux and osx.
>>
>>54854119
Seriously this.
I had vista as a teen and it was alright.
Hell my old Vista comp booted quicker than my Win7, then again it had a lot less on it.
>>
>>54854014
>>54854119
This. I have vista on a laptop and it's perfect once you get the updates. It's currently the least botnet windows OS that's supported.
>>
>>54854119
No. It couldn't launch most programs I was using when it got released. I went instantly back to XP when this shit occured.
Win7 is the best system so far in my opinion.
>>
>>54854119
are you serious?
vista came at a time when 4gb of ram was considered overkill
you can't make shit things less shit just by calling people poorfags
>>
>>54854171
Just like 16GiB is 'overkill' now?
:~)
>>
>>54854165
well stop using pajeet programs;
worked perfectly on my machine
>>54854171
Windows 7 came out 3 years later, has BIGGER system requirements, but barely anyone thinks it's slow.
>>
the problem of that time was that the CPU improvement and performance that AMD and INTEL did at that time were huge. So you really need a new hardware for new system. If you look at improvement since windows 7 came, the performance improvements were way less steep. Vista was one of the key OS for MS, since it introduced WinMin.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.