[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting a new phone this month, got it down to these two. Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
Getting a new phone this month, got it down to these two. Any thoughts on this or feedback from people who have or did have one or both of these?

Finally ditching my htc m7.
>>
first and last bump
>>
>>54853516
when's the new moto g out?
>>
>>54853675
Available Mid-Summer 2016.
>>
>>54853704

love these exact dates that tech companies give
>>
The new nexuses (nexi..?) are coming out in august, how about waiting a couple of months?
>>
>>54855047
because I want to stay at 60 a month without having to pay more for the phone, and these are the best two in the category. new phone would require more per month plus extra to pay for handset too.
>>
>>54855170
>Leasing a phone
Just cuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>54855203
for unlimited text and calls with 10GB of data, i dont care
>>
>>54855227
Guess you like paying too much, also why the fuck dont you post in /spg/ instead of starting a new thread?
>>
>>54855227
How much a month do you pay, with the phone leasing on top of it
>>
>>54855476
60 is the total
>>
>>54853516

I've had the 6P for several months; it's a good phone. If you're outdoors (LOL, /g/ goes outdoors) a lot the brightness may be an issue, but other than that it's a good phone, smooth performance, good battery life, etc.

Stock Android doesn't have some of the bells and whistles of some of the vendor varieties - e.g., multi-tasking.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.