[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No More Programming Jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: TOP10-CEO.jpg (142 KB, 1023x703) Image search: [Google]
TOP10-CEO.jpg
142 KB, 1023x703
They told me I could get a job if I learned to program

but then Pajeet came and stole all of them

now i'm a fucking neet

thanks Pajeet
>>
>not making your own great software for the open source community

If it's good,p eople will donate.
>>
File: 1463396351307.jpg (65 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1463396351307.jpg
65 KB, 700x500
If you lose the technical interview to Pajeet, you deserve it.
>>
>>54849172
>thanks Pajeet
thanks globalism

>alex_jones.jpg
>>
Stop applying for loser code monkey jobs, one is a billion Pajeets can't really compete at the high level. If you lose at that level it's because you weren't good enough.
Unless... well, I guess if you were a loser code monkey you'd be faced with issues with outsourcing. Huh. I see why /g/ thinks this is such a huge problem now.
>>
>>54849402
this, really.

Also, fucking decrease the money you are asking faggot.
Pajeets take the jobs because they are willing to work for minimum wage [and give back min-wage-tier output, but i digress].
Min-wage is much better than dying of hunger. If you had the ability and the smarts, you'd have a good paying job.
>>
>>54849172
Vote Trump and don't use products made by evil jews like Zuckerberg who want to destroy programmers.
>>
>>54849461
>>54849402

why are people like you retarded and overconfident?
>more codemonkeys
>semi codemonkeys get additional motivation to step up their game and compete with you

also, students will have harder time entering the labor market since they loose entry jobs to pajeets.
>>
File: 1464528980118.jpg (54 KB, 599x463) Image search: [Google]
1464528980118.jpg
54 KB, 599x463
>>54849509
The first thing to do to beat Pajeet is to stop treating them like entry level code monkeys. There are Pajeets everywhere, many with 20-30 years of experience. Many will be your interviewer and your boss and your CEO. You just got to learn as much as you can because this is the field you chose and it's probably too late to turn back.

My current boss is a Pajeet, he's been doing big data for years, one of the Hadoop OGs at Yahoo.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.