[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My rent covers electricity. Can I profit on this, miming btc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1457269300645.jpg (45 KB, 540x421) Image search: [Google]
1457269300645.jpg
45 KB, 540x421
My rent covers electricity.

Can I profit on this, miming btc or otherwise?
>>
BATTERY CHARGING SERVICE
>>
>2016
>Bitcoin mining
What pennies you might make wouldn't be worth the slight increase in ambient temperature.
>>
>>54844605
they will charge you back if you go stupidly overhead
>>
>>54844605
You probably love to play games or watch movies in free time - so find an mainstream game that has multiplayer - like Minecrat or cs:go and so on - learn it a bit, then out of pure passion make a server for it - shortly when it gets a stable population start to monetize stuff.
^ this way will literally give you more money than most stuff - I used to do this as a kid... as a fucking 12 years old kid - back in the days with world of Warcraft, I had stable 1k + population on my private server, and donations game trough day after day - I literally wasted most cash, and started to do drugs around 14, used lots of cash to bribe teachers - to pass me exams because I never studied - used my free time exclusively for fun.
>>
>>54844656

and now you're on 4chan. Some lives are a warning to others :/
>>
>>54844656
>used lots of cash to bribe teachers
Moron. Should have just bought the principal. Then when the teachers fail you he goes back and amends it under the guise of makeup work you did over the summer.
>>
>>54844656
You must be one of the degenrates tied up with the legacy of WoWscape from the sound of it
>>
>>54844656
Not a terrible idea but I don't have a social network for this, where do I find autistic 14y olds to exploit?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.