[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED NVIDIA CEO JEN HUANG: "WE HAVEN'T LOOKED AT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 89374892374.jpg (57 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
89374892374.jpg
57 KB, 600x603
BASED NVIDIA CEO JEN HUANG: "WE HAVEN'T LOOKED AT WHAT AMD IS DOING FOR MANY YEARS. WHEN THE GAP IS 9 AND 0, THE GAP IS NOT A PROBLEM."

https://www.chiphell.com/thread-1595762-1-1.html

AMD IS FINISHED
>>
o shit
>>
>>54836309
Why is his face so sweaty and his arm so dry?
>>
>>54836309
sure, that's why we get a paper pascal/fermi launch when amd threatened with efficient cards
>>
File: 1bb.gif (787 KB, 966x963) Image search: [Google]
1bb.gif
787 KB, 966x963
>AMD disappoints again and allows the nvidia monopoly to grow
>>
can't wait for amd to fall so we can get a worthy competitor
>>
>>54836333
thats typical asian for you.
>>
>>54836333
That's not sweat, it's a greasy face.
>>
File: NVIDIA_2_Jen-Hsun_Huang_600.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
NVIDIA_2_Jen-Hsun_Huang_600.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
How often does Jensen hit the gym?
>>
>>54836309
hello nvidia shill!
25 yuans have been deposited in your account,
>>
>>54836527
once a week, in combination with adequate diet, to maintain current weight rather than for muscle gain or weight loss.
>>
>>54836309
are you retarded he as too look at what amd is doing it is part of his job description

fuck off >>>/v/
>>
>>54836478
>worthy competitor
Well if AMD falls expect the rise of GPU price and people will still suck Nvidia's dick. Can't believe how gpu's price increased drastically from 2011-2016 shows you how Nvidia is dictating the whole market
>>
Takes a chinklet to kill another chinklet.

Isnt amd ceo also a chinklet?
>>
>>54836527
Not often enough. He has no muscle mass to speak of.
>>
>that shady scumfuck who lies, exploits and sabotages his customers

He should drink bleach.
>>
Actually makes sense, foten you see AMD trying to "burn" Nvidia with witty comments and crap like that really unprofessional but Nvidia never does the same to AMD, they only knowledge AMD existence as "the other vendors"
>>
>>54836309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syVP6zDZN7I

Nvidia is so based they debunked moon landing - with their free time instead of worrying about amd.
>>
>We don't need to worry when we spend budget on shilling, and already have a drone army following.
>We don't need to worry when we will just sabotage anything else with gimpworks anyway
>We don't need to worry when we will already got devs in bed with us
>We don't need to worry as we can gimp drivers of older cards and people still buy our shit

>We don't need to worry when consumers are retarded drones with no understanding of jewish tactics.

Why worry when there are people who will actually believe this statement from him, he is literally the CEO of nvidia, you can't afford to be that retarded at that position.
>>
>>54837329
Have you seen him flex?
>>
I preordered 4 1080 FE today

I love NVIDIA

The way it's meant to be played, fellas
>>
>>54837354

>nvidia isn't unprofessional
>literally interferes in the market by locking game developers into proprietary APIs whereas AMD develops open source APIs that nvidia completely ignores
>>
>>54837975
I dont think anybody is fanboy enough to buy inferior products. If AMD releases something good, I will buy it.. (keyword is IF)
>>
>>54838336

>I dont think anybody is fanboy enough to buy inferior products

Most nvidia and Intel users are. Look at the Broadwell-E threads and the amount of damage control going on in them.
>>
>>54838336
Products are good, their marketing isn't. Stop being a sheep Pedro.
>>
File: 1464552800312.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1464552800312.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
Why do you people suck the dick of a corporation that doesn't give the slightest fuck about you? That goes for AMD too.
>>
>>54838637
Simply This,
Fuck of shills I’m gonna buy Matrox for my next pc gaymen build.
>>
>>54836527
Black polo shirts are aesthetic as fuck.
>>
>>54838637
Its the macfag syndrome.
>>
>>54837975
>We don't need to worry when we spend budget on shilling, and already have a drone army following.

Sounds like AMD. I always find it funny that despite having a completely irrelevant market share, the amd fanboys are always the loudest. Takes this board for example, which is a glorified AMD cult that is ready to damage control every single time AMD fucks up again while trying desperately to smear FUD on intel and nvidia.

>>54838557
Yeah, I too enjoy waiting anywhere from two weeks to several months for a fix everytime any game comes out.
>>
>>54839069
>Yeah, I too enjoy waiting anywhere from two weeks to several months for a fix everytime any game comes out.
Dev's fault they can't comply with API standarts
Your so called GameReadyTM drivers are hacks brought in by Nvidia engineers to fix gamedevs bullshit
>>
Kinda means he's a fool if anything, AMD is the only company that is competitive with Nvidia. He'd look slightly less foolish if he were referring to anyone else aside from Intel.
>>
File: 9-18-10-intel600.jpg (73 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
9-18-10-intel600.jpg
73 KB, 600x392
>>54838637
>That goes for AMD too
No it doesn't. You have a moral obligation to support AMD so that they can succeed against evil corrupt monopolies like Nvida and Intel who treat AMD like digshit, the latter of which supports Israel for god's sake/
>>
>>54839267
Devs fault they just can't code that shit themselves with OpenCL or DirectCompute.

In the end, it's the lazy devs. nVidia simply has the shekels to get them to use their APIs.
>>
>>54836309
>>>/v/
>>
>>54839367
>comments like this exist and /g/ still denies AMD shills existence
>>
>>54838279
Seems pretty professional to me.
Developers make games for the cards with the biggest market share.
Lrn2money
>>
>>54839367
Not a monopoly. Just seems your salty bcuz intel/nvidia earned their bigger market share while amd only does stupid shit whenever they are succesfull
>>
>>54841754
Intel's Broadwell E prices indicate that there is indeed a monopoly

Even Pascal cards are overpriced for what they are
>>
>>54841907
Both are from lack of competition I might add
>>
>>54839069
nvidia and intel screw themselves over
>>
File: 1396732369306.jpg (23 KB, 283x309) Image search: [Google]
1396732369306.jpg
23 KB, 283x309
>>54841730
Which is why they're using Async Shaders on AMD GPUs in the PS4 and X1.
>>
>>54841907
Compared to amd standards youre right, but they dont even care about amd. If amd put out the worlds best chip for... they would get attention, but they honestly just dont do what they need to do. So if youre going to blame anyone, blame amd for putting out nothing deserving of the kind of fame intel and nvidia have. Unless you think thats somehow also intels fault.
>>
>>54842108
Yeah bcuz those are cheap and only amd can crap out as many gpus. Im talking about implementing "special" stuff on pc like hairworks and stuff like that. They obviously going to support the one which the biggest part of the market can play on their cards first.
>>
>>54836780
Well, then Windows Universal Platform can save us.
Write a game, compile for all, play on ARM chips.

If SpirV is as half good as they said similar thing can be done in linux
>>
>>54839069
>Yeah, I too enjoy waiting anywhere from two weeks to several months for a fix everytime any game comes out.
they released "game ready drivers" before big games came out(TW:WFB, QB), 1 or 2 days behind(DOOM) sometimes.
This meme is old
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.