[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has the best and who has the worst mice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 13445754347.png (218 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
13445754347.png
218 KB, 1500x1000
Who has the best and who has the worst mice?
>>
>>54829994
>Best:
Steel series
Corsair

>Worst:
Razer
Logitech
>>
Zowie FK series and ZA series if you like the heavier huano switches just want a flawless sensor, good build quality, no drivers/software bullshit, etc.

Mionix if you don't care about price and want something more elaborate/customizable.
>>
>best
what feels best in your hands

>worst
a hybrid palm/claw mouse that fits nobody.
>>
>>54830015
The G602 is one of the only decent wireless mice and it's Logitech. Other than that singular example, I absolutely concur
>>
>>54829994
Best:
>Cosair
>Steelseries
>Logitech

Piece of shit try hard pro "Gaymer":
>Razer
>>
Are there any non wireless mice and keyboards that use a single USB port? Ie: the mouse is connected to the keyboard or something.
>>
File: B005DKZTMG_K400_FOB_US_lg.jpg (30 KB, 650x389) Image search: [Google]
B005DKZTMG_K400_FOB_US_lg.jpg
30 KB, 650x389
>>54830098
>>
>>54830111
>using a track pad on a desktop
>>
logitech quality has gone down since the mouseman dual optical
>>
>>54830015
Steel series mouses are shit

Zowie is top tier if you don't want unnecessarily flashy shit
>>
>razer
razer has nothing good, and if it seems good it will probably start dying after the 1st month
>>
>>54830096
/thread
>>
>>54830438
>falling for the "razer is low quality meme"
>>
>>54830486
razer is below chinese crap quality
>>
>>54830496
False, I have a deathadder from 2013 and it is still working well
>>
>>54830111
Best comfy keyboard.
>>
>>54830522
>one example
I have chinese fans and DVD players from 2003, doesn't mean the average life span of their products is not dog shit tier
>>
>>54830522

2013 Deathadder was literally the ONE good product Razer ever made (probably by dumb luck).
>>
>>54830496
I don't plan on buying any of their products, but to my understanding, their quality isn't significantly lower than their competitors. They just sell so much more, so you hear more shit about their shit.
>>
>>54830111

>no numpad

what about dell? where do these guys rank/stand in/with computer mice?
>>
>>54830438
Their Abyssus from 2009 is pretty good, still works like new.
>>
>>54830015
>Logitech
>in any way bad
I don't really own anything else from them, but their mice are fucking god-tier. Anything else is literally just "lolz vidya gaymes!! it's got a fuck ton of lights and looks retarded and impractical but WHO CARES ITS $500 it must be good!? XDD"
>>
What's Roccat? I've heard of all of the other ones but no one's mentioning Roccat.
>>
>>54830438
I've had two Nagas that have years of play on them and they are still running strong. Of course I could just be lucky but there are my .02 all the same.
>>
>>54830045
>>54830427
zowie shills bring it up when it wasn't even mentioned
>>
>>54830647
The only company worse than Logitech with the over the top gaming shit is mad catz or however they spell it. Logitech mice look like they're supposed to be space ships or something.
>>54830660
Decent/10
>>54830695
Nice mice, but their fanbase comes from pro gamers that are sponsored by Zowie, so they're just slightly better than Razer shills, as Zowie shills at least use mice that are better than average.
>>
>>54830695

Please link me to where I can apply to become a Zowie shill, I'd love to get paid for giving my honest opinion about a product I purchased myself.
>>
>>54830427
I got steel series, I am very happy with it, sensor is precise even for my 144hz fps gamings sessions that last hours
>>
>>54830695
If you check out the sensors, you will see zowie is consistent with having the top of the tier ones, if you dont play fps games, you cant imagine whats the difference with logitech sensors and even steelseries ones
>>
>>54830135
It's for using on the couch for your htpc
>>
logitech and steelseries both use the best Pixart sensors in their top mice, but they still look like cheesy gamer trash

zowie or intellimouse trackball all the way
>>
>>54830604
I had the black widow ultimate with Cherry blues for probably around 3 years roughly, recently got a lgbt k70 from corsair because I wanted quieter keystrokes
Ran great aside from accidentally spilling something on it causing the number pad 0 and enter not to work, which was fine
Macro keys were good
Afk skilled a lot on runescape thanks to those :^)
>>
>>54829994
You mean mouse?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.