[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>exam in intro to databases in 20 hours >still shitposting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1398479243739.jpg (41 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1398479243739.jpg
41 KB, 415x367
>exam in intro to databases in 20 hours
>still shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>54825927
>MFW had that exam 2 days ago
>Did not even have to study
>Shit was basic.
>Every single student in my class flunked
>I got 16/20

And this is what a Network and Systems Superior Tecnician course looks likes in university.
No one knows jack shit and then they blame me on their problems.
>>
File: 1462768355364.jpg (47 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1462768355364.jpg
47 KB, 493x342
>>54825927
>100 word paper due tomorrow
>still looking for dank memes
>>
>>54825963
Oh and this included MariaDB SQL questions so yeah it was fun as fug.
>>
>>54825976
What the fuck kind of paper is only 100 words?
>>
>>54825976
>spot the underage
>>
>>54825963
>Shit was basic
>only gets 80%
>says MFW
>doesn't post his face when
Come on senpai, step up your game.

I'm gonna need to know about ER diagrams and three schema architecture. I can learn this easily, r-right?
>>
>>54825976
That's literally a tiny-ass paragraph.
>>
>>54826060
>>54826038
>>54826006
NEWFAGS
E
W
F
A
G
S
>>
>>54826058
You literally only need to know what types of atributes field takes, their dominion and how to turn ER into a propper database diagram.
I also diden't care for the last question that was worth 2 values and it was basicly writing a composite query that ordered date off something from 2 different tables and I literally was fuck it and I was like 15 mins into the exam and I just left it unanswered.
>>
>tfw pass because of a curve

kind of a bittersweet feel.
>>
Glad I found this thread.

I'm deciding on an immersion I need to choose classes for next semester. I've kind of narrowed it down in my mind to do either psychology or communications. I'm not particularly attracted to any one of them, but I have to choose. I could do something like mathematics, but all the classes are either high school level shit, or classes way more challenging than I'll need.

Any opinions or suggestions?
>>
>>54826184
Psychology or communications.
It's all the same thing.
On one you work with networking humans brains and seeing what makes em tick and the other you make networks tick with human beings , storage and probably idiots with phones.
>>
>>54826184
>immersion
That's a weird name for it. We call 'em threads.
If you're good at math, why don't you try your hand at theory? Or maybe intelligence. For us, these two specializations are heavy in math.

But the most hands on experience comes from specializing in stuff like hardware or something that's exclusively programming.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.