[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Processors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1463749505142.png (55 KB, 217x190) Image search: [Google]
1463749505142.png
55 KB, 217x190
AMD or Intel?
>>
this is clearly something that you should be able to figure out on your own based on your needs/budget.
>>
Intel because it just works
>>
Depends on your budget/needs
>>
>>54815429
Been using Intel since Celeron up til i3 so i don't even know the difference

I've been reading AMD is good for gaming and cheaper but i don't know if the product is also cheap
>>
Cutting-edge gaymen and heavy video editing/rendering or image rendering: Intel
Everything else: AMD
>>
>>54815457
check the sticky/logicalincrements

and please stop taking up space with stupid questions like these. we have a running thread specifically for stupid questions like the ones you have.
>>
Intel
>>
>>54815480
Dam, you didn't have to pop off on him like that
>>
The sticky has all of this in Logical Increments...

fucking retard.
>>
>>54815493
coddling people who ask stupid questions is precisely why we continue to have stupid questions despite
A) them not being allowed according to the rules (obviously googleable questions can be removed at the discretion of the mods), and
B) us already having resources for this kind of question (both in the sticky and in the SQT).

I'm not going to positively reinforce this kind of behavior.
>>
>>54815520
.... Dam, you didn't have to pop off on me like that. Now I'm sad.
>>
>>54815414
AMD makes me moist
>>
>>54815540
i didn't even say anything negative to you. i'm not going to apologize for you feeling sad about not having thought about this.
>>
>>54815559
I'm sorry you're a faggot.
>>
>>54815574
LOL that's not nice to say. Now everyone's popping off on everyone. Seems like 4chins is full of hatred among all boards
>>
>>54815574
i'm just not particularly sorry that you get emotionally distressed over posts on 4chan. if you think that makes someone a faggot, you might be a bitch
>>
>>54815596
faggot I might
>>
>>54815457
>AMD is good for gaming

Are you high? Amd is terrible for gaming. An i3 can beat an fx 8350 in many games.

For gaming always go intel.
>>
>>54815414
The one you don't like, obviously. If you disagree you are filthy <company you like>fag and should kill yourself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.