[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ at a con and need to update my 3ds. What is the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hey /g/ at a con and need to update my 3ds. What is the best app to turn my phone into an acess point and doesnt need a rediculous amount of privlage and wont eat up my data with ads.
On a galaxy s4
Thanks in advance

Pic unrelated
>>
>>54812684
The default Hotspot setting...

Become an hero
>>
>4th to 5th goes through 12th, if not does nine movements
>8th to 9th is ten fucking movements
>>
Literally every modern smartphone has a hotspot feature build in, no third party app needed.

It should be under settings, wifi, mobile hotspot and tethering.
>>
>>54812777
there COULD be a very specific reason the pattern would be laid out like that, perhaps involving clearance of the transmission in a tight space. I'd want to see the diagram of such a transmission
>>
>>54812777
>>54813395
I assume its a joke if not then what is it for?
The transmission on the ISS?
>>
>>54812725
>>54813355
Thank you i just seemed to not have read it correctly.
Cheers
>>
>>54813412
Could be a heavy duty truck. Maybe the gears overlap a lot, so you can go from 1 to 3 to 7.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.