[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>french billionaire founded free code monkey university f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1463565166814.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463565166814.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
>french billionaire founded free code monkey university for talented individuals aged 18 to 30
>free tuition and dorms for those who get accepted

http://techcrunch.com/2016/05/17/coding-school-42-plans-to-educate-10000-students-in-silicon-valley-for-free/
http://techcrunch.com/2016/05/24/base-thirteen-baby/

https://www.42.us.org

Who else passed the test but too autistic to go in for the meeting?
Anyone go to the one in paris? What do they ask you?
>>
>slave labor
>collectivized teaching
sure sounds french
>>
>>54812719
>slave labor
wut
>>
>>54813295
There are two obligatory internships, one is 4-6 months after your first year, the other is 6 months at the end of the program
there's also an optional third internship period in the middle
>>
>>54814012
Theory: the internships are for webdev (web APP dev specifically, because fuck "consumers" "owning" their software) and bottom of the barrel shit like internal biznasty software (ie: factory wants to replace their DOS-based production scheduler, which is no longer adapted to the needs of the business and puts out shit that needs to be revised by hand, and wants it to be in something other than cobol)

>building full of macs
>no old people allowed
>its freeee! and in california. come, my beaners, accept lower wages! send some cash back home!
>>
>>54814121
>Theory: the internships are for webdev
Really doubt it. The only thing they learn during their first year is C.
>>
>>54814173
You underestimate the french.
>>
42 get and I enroll.
>>
>ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
>18-30 years old

Fucking ageist bullshit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.