[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
What did you guys think of Mr. Robot? Most of the tech talk is kinda cringe but at least they're trying to bring tech fags into the mainstream and bring attention to it? Thoughts?
>>
>>54811724
Buzzwords, but other than that the majority of it is pretty decent, least they are using some fucked up shit when it comes to the Operating Systems used in the show.
>>
>>54811724
>trying to bring tech fags into the mainstream
I really hope that doesn't happen. It's bad from a market perspective (Too much delivery = less demand = fewer job opportunities and worse wages)

It's a pretty interesting series, better than most crap we have at the moment. I might as well download the episodes via torrent, why not.
>>
File: 1452045623572.jpg (104 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1452045623572.jpg
104 KB, 1023x682
>>54811724
Mr. Robot is the "best" your going to get from Hollywood as far as accuracy of all the tech shit, pretty good show tho
>>
>women being halfway competent at """"""""""""""""hacking""""""""""""""""

FUCKING DROPPED
>>
That blonde girl is such a fucking retarded character. She works at that tech security firm and doesn't know shit and just assumes she has the right to be there. White girls explained kek
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.