[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bravo Linux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Bravo Linux
>>
>>54810217
what font is that?
>>
>>54810217
>retard programmers do stupid shit in their code, making it fail to compile
>somehow this is a Linux problem

Serious case of PEBKAC.
>>
>>54810217
>>54810509
bump for this.
Is this your terminal or a terminal emulator?
I need my stuff to look like that.
>>
>>54810217
>yaourt
>AUR
>Arch
it's like jumping off a cliff and complaining you didn't find a parachute on the way down
>>
cry some more bitch nigga
>>
>>54810217
>arch
>yaourt
>hurr linux doesn't work

Confirmed for retard
>>
>>54810217
works on my machi... fuck X is broke
>>
>>54810509
This

Tell us OP
>>
>>54810907
Only the AUR part.

I use arch and it's never broken because i avoid the shitty AUR, Why anyone uses it is beyond me, It's almost gauranted to break something.
>>
File: 1460322798016.png (243 KB, 680x638) Image search: [Google]
1460322798016.png
243 KB, 680x638
>>54810217
>How to use the AUR
1. Oben derminal :DD
2.. yaourd benisDDD
3. y-n-n-y
4. Done XDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fuck off shitbrain
>>
>Arch
This is why I never picked it up. I'd rather build my own DE in Debian by going with a net install.
>>
>Computer illiterates thinking it's the distro/Linux's fault (below):
>>
>>54811033
Speak of the devil. Found one debianbabby
>>
Let me guess: it's a package of the some nvidia shit that's proprietary?
Good, maybe that will teach you to abandon proprietary drivers.
>>
>>54811060
I'm not the person that will keep arguing or shitposting with you just for kicks. Use whatever distro you want.
>>
>>54811011
it's because they are too dumb to realize some 14 year old 1337 h4x0r who cheated in call of duty and is now a computer god made all the packages there and abandoned them as soon as it worked on his computer
>>
>>54811060
the hardest part about being debian master race is all the sour grapes
>>
>>54811085
hahaha nice try may be you need to go change your sources.lis of your freetard wannabe distro and cry after your packages conflict. Also,
>OP can't into pkgbuild
>Thinking it is Arch's problem
Are debqueens retarded at birth?
>>
>Using Loonbugs
>>
>>54810217
>thinking you are a l33t Hax00r becasue you typed some build commands
>fails misserably due to complete lack of knowlegde
>cries on /g about muh loonix suxs.
>>
>>54811011
only reason I'd use arch.

don't care about the minimalism shit nor rolling release.

but don't have it installed on any of my machines so whatever.
>>
>>54811113
>talking about retardation when you yourself think people capable of reading text on a display would add random shit into sources.list
>>
>>54810509
Inconsolata
>>
>>54811146
I actually just did >>54811018

It was not even aur's fault, just that gcc 6 doesnt let you do some stuff that was possible before
This shit fixed it https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-6/porting_to.html
>>
>>54811011
Wrong. Only the yaourt part, fuck that shit is bad.
>>
>>54810217
Looks like a non-free driver supplied by Nvidia and not Gnu/linux that is causing you grief.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.