[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manga on Android
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
best manga downloader & reader app for Android? so far the only working app on playstore was "Manga searcher" but it's literally gingerbread styled and a pain to use aswell, also tried manga watcher as an .apk but that didn't actually work, as in it didn't find any manga, then I tried manga rock but it's heavily IAP based & Ad centric which is really annoying, so the question still remains, best manga downloader/reader for Android?
>>
Perfect viewer, but it can't download mango
>>
>>54801822
then it's kinda pointless desu, because having to find and download each chapter of manga is a PITA , but thanks for the recommendation anyways.
>>
>>54801773
Bulumanga?
>>
File: freetard.png (5 KB, 556x78) Image search: [Google]
freetard.png
5 KB, 556x78
tachiyomi
Also why would anyone in his right mind use an ad-infested version of Manga Rock if there is a clean full one too?
>>
File: sensible_chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensible_chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>he doesn't know where to download manga
>>
Mangarock. Buy it you poor shit.
>>
>>54802767
I know plenty of sites from where i can download manga but it's each in chapters and it gets annoying and if your looking for the entire manga as one archive, it's almost impossible to find, the only places that have these are torrent sites as it seems to be and the issue with those is that there's only usually 1 seeder from india with 1kbps up/down or some crappy internet connection so it would take forever to actually download.
>>
>>54801773
manga is fucking gay dude you should really make a change in your life
>>
File: Screenshot_20160529-194107.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160529-194107.png
1 MB, 720x1280
I have an APK of Manga Reader, it's like an older version of Mangarock, but it has no adds.
(You can download manga from within the app).

If anyone knows a site where I can upload it without making an account, I can upload it.
>>
MangaZone. Just search for .apk. You can download it, read it online(technically download it), you have rich library of mangas available etc.
>>
>>54802958
zippyshare.com fegit
>>
>>54803010
Why u so rude
http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/bRQiA0h2/file.html
>>
>>54802958
That's pretty low res. Why not just download from Batoto or something and view in an image viewer?
>>
>>54803102
- phone has low res
- automatically warns me when there are new chapters available
- it's comfy, all in one app and just werks
>>
>>54802394
I used to use mangania but just checked this out and its way better so I recommend it
>>
>>54803444
>>54802394
Downloaded this and it's pretty good but for some reason when I download chapters they don't show up in my library. Anyone know why this is?
>>
>>54801773
I'm happy with aizoban
>>
File: faggotry.jpg (64 KB, 447x750) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.jpg
64 KB, 447x750
>>54801773
>reading manga on a low res device
>needing an app to fetch you crap
plebs the lot of you
>>
Tachiyomi is SUPER cool. I'd like to be able to add my own sources though - for instance, now Kissmanga also has a comic site and being able to read, i dunno, Transmetropolitan on the road sounds amazing.

Plus that shit is FOSS, son. Richarudo staruman'd be proud.
>>
>>54803465
Add the manga to your local library first, then download chapters.
>>
>>54801822
This is the best I could find when I still owned an Android tablet. Most other readers are total junk or only allow streamshit with terribly encoded JPGs and xboxheug watermarks.

I returned the android tablet because its tablet apps were few and far between and many proper tablet apps had major issues. I have an iPad now which has several nice tablet-optimized apps for reading manga in rar/zip/cbz form.
>>
>>54802896
Private trackers are where it's at. AnimeBytes has tons of entire-manga torrents... hell, even the semi-private (no account required) BakaBT has a bunch of full manga torrents. Both are generally well seeded.
>>
File: 010.jpg (409 KB, 1054x665) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
409 KB, 1054x665
>>54803994
That's fine for finished mangas, but retarded for ongoing ones.

>muh s3cret trackers
Pirates denying other users access is even more retarded. Either pirate or buy it. Creating closed communities for free shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>54804158
>That's fine for finished mangas, but retarded for ongoing ones.
True enough I suppose. I typically only read finished stuff so I can binge if I want and not get hit with shit like hiatuses *cough* Togashi *cough*.

>Pirates denying other users access is even more retarded. Either pirate or buy it. Creating closed communities for free shit is ridiculous.
I kind of agree but I can't see any other way to keep quality and organization high. If it's a free for all you end up with crap like TPB where there's a 1:10 signal to noise ratio, wildly varying quality, assloads of unseeded torrents, and occasionally even malware.
>>
>>54803882
I see now, thank you. This reader is excellent.
>>
Mangarock has been rewritten from scratch and it's pretty good now. It's no longer in the Play Store, so no botnet.

Get the cracked 2.0.x version if you can.
>>
>>54803841
>low res
My LG G4 has a 2560x1440 display. I specifically bought it for that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-24-15-02-25.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-24-15-02-25.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
My Shelf is the best out there, hands down. It has catalogues of manga, anime, and hentai that you can download and read. I haven't found anything better.
>>
>>54803877
Indeed, Tachiyomi is really nice. Found it on the F-Droid app and haven't wanted more from it yet.
>>
Anything like this for US comics. Marvel and Dc?
>>
I use mango, it automatically downloads your chinese drawings from several sources, you can add favourites and notify you if theres new releases
>>
>>54801952
>having to find and download each chapter of manga is a PITA
If you're a retard, maybe
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.