[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Browsers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: firefox-256.e2c1fc556816.jpg (19 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
firefox-256.e2c1fc556816.jpg
19 KB, 256x256
Are there any browsers as customizable/riceable as firefox? Seems like everything else is a chrome reskin and chrome looks like butt. It doesn't fit in with anything and insists on drawing its own everything.

On a side note, have all the normies left /g/ yet? When I was last on a few days ago the place was flooded with them.
>>
>>54799495
Normie here
>>
lynx is pretty good imo
>>
>>54799694
Ree.

>>54799705
If I'm ever trapped in the early 90s I'll give it a try.
>>
>>54799495
Not riceable but qupzilla 2.0 is one of the best browsers I tried on linux.It's at least the fastest and can be customized with css.
>>
Chromium is open source so you can change its appearance to whatever you want.
>>
>>54801460
That's retarded and so are you. Not everyone can/wants to expend the effort to do that, and why the heck would they when you could just write a few lines of CSS and have a radically different UI without having to compile a thing.
>>
>>54801779
>That's retarded and so are you
The only retarded thing is caring about shit that surrounds the website you are visiting. Ricing is autism
>>
>>54802268
Yeah because fuck ease of use.
Retard.
>>
>>54799495
SeaMonkey
>>
>>54802268
>wanting nice looking things is autism
>REAL normies drive rusted out shitboxes, buy clothes at walmart, and use chrome on windows vista
>>
>>54802268
>Muh aerodynamic tabs
>>
>>54799495
>Are there any browsers as customizable/riceable as firefox?
no
>>
File: 1383470571754.jpg (14 KB, 219x251) Image search: [Google]
1383470571754.jpg
14 KB, 219x251
>>54799495
Nope.
There will never be a better browser either.
>inb4 firefucks is slow now may-may

Chrome and most other browsers can't handle 20+ tabs and multiple windows with reasonable speed, and they are a shit.

Vivaldi is pretty though, and runs surprisingly well on my craptop.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.