[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the things I like about Java and Ruby is the documentation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464223859807.jpg (83 KB, 560x682) Image search: [Google]
1464223859807.jpg
83 KB, 560x682
One of the things I like about Java and Ruby is the documentation lists and specifies all the methods and properties of every built-in object, every function details what it expects, and what it outputs.

Why can't other languages do the same? Good look trying to get the same info from the python docs, not just bad examples and random ass stories about accented words in French.
>>
I've always felt that the Java docs are complete, but absolutely horrible to navigate and read.
>>
>>54796004
I don't think you're supposed to read the docs, it's more of a quick reference thing.
>>
>>54796026
false, unless you only hack code others have already written.
I devote the majority of my time to reading SDK docs, that's how you truly learn about the platform
>>
>>54795978
tig bitties
>>
Isnt there a gif of this girl?
>>
>>54795978
SAUCE NAO
>>
>>54795978
Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>54795978
So you agree Visual C# and Visual Basic are best languages?
>>
>>54799820
Yes, I do
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.